Show your Guitar! If you have a guitar, post a picture. Any Guitar. Any Color.

Yes .. 5pc laminate neck .. Neckthrough body .. 78 Washburn Falcon .. The first run ... I have read that it is not certain who manufactured the very first run (input selector on top rather than sides ) .. But i have also read that it is likrly YamKi .. Subsequent models were by Matsumoku

These things are soooo versatile .. And built like tanks .m they offered coil -splitting well before it was popular .. Great players ... I will probably pick up another one as soon as I see the right one on Reverb

BGM1

If you have a guitar, post a picture. Any Guitar. Any Color. Any wood. Any number of strings. Any number of tires. Any other materials. Any type of tuners. Any type of bridge.
Painted, not painted, oiled, charred or on-fire.

Telecasters, Stratocasters, Danocasters, Broadcasters, Les Pauls , SG's , Gretches, Epiphones, Fenders from everywhere.

Solid bodies, hollow-bodies, semi-hollows, and air guitars!

White, red, green, blue, bursts, and any imaginable color or pattern.

Ukelele's, mandolins, pianos - any type of stringed or non-stringed instrument. Or non-instrument. Just post a photo of it.

Have a tree in your backyard that might be a guitar one day? Post it. A barn you want to steal some wood from for a guitar? Post it.

Anything at all that you want to call a guitar, post a picture before we get a new thread about it.

Let's just get it all out of our system.

Okay you asked
If you have a guitar, post a picture. Any Guitar. Any Color. Any wood. Any number of strings. Any number of tires. Any other materials. Any type of tuners. Any type of bridge.
Painted, not painted, oiled, charred or on-fire.

Telecasters, Stratocasters, Danocasters, Broadcasters, Les Pauls , SG's , Gretches, Epiphones, Fenders from everywhere.

Solid bodies, hollow-bodies, semi-hollows, and air guitars!

White, red, green, blue, bursts, and any imaginable color or pattern.

Ukelele's, mandolins, pianos - any type of stringed or non-stringed instrument. Or non-instrument. Just post a photo of it.

Have a tree in your backyard that might be a guitar one day? Post it. A barn you want to steal some wood from for a guitar? Post it.

Anything at all that you want to call a guitar, post a picture before we get a new thread about it.

Let's just get it all out of our system.
Here you are 1602621374140.png

Johnms4

Silver Supporting Member
From Left to Right (all Fenders): Paul Waller '63 Strat Dakota Red Sunburst-->Dennis Galuszka 50th Anny. '54 Strat 2-tone SB-->Todd Krause British Racing Green Hardtail Strat-->Dennis Glauszka '63 VCS Strat Dakota/Seminole Red-->Jason Davis Koa Top/Ash Body w/Koa Neck/Rosewood Fretboard Strat
B8A7B4C2-F869-4304-ACDE-BD4F1FA917F8_1_201_a.jpeg
C0AC5D20-BDAC-4AEC-B976-626F0FA5D5BC.jpeg 32B21E88-E14A-4B3E-B57E-DE94F9B185EF.jpeg E18C066B-139A-4491-ADEA-EA0F25A336B2.jpeg

Last edited:

Trending Topics