Show your guitar rack

Tried to vibe it out with some rope light but I thought it was a little corny so I ditched it. I say....one page until somebody comes in to tell us that we need to keep guitars in their cases and not on a stand or rack.

dougk

Gold Supporting Member
I can do rack pics...

I probably lots more guitars in racks pictures... I have lots of racks and lots of guitars.

AdamRandall

You guys need to keep your guitars in cases and not on racks. *troll face*

I use tool hangers I got for $2 each, and I pryed them apart. I need one of these, but there's no space for it.

I use tool hangers I got for $2 each, and I pryed them apart. I need one of these, but there's no space for it.
Seee! I knew it!

The tool hangers are great and save a lot compared to String Swings... my problem is not enough wall space to hang stuff..... slanted ceilings, too much artwork...etc. I'm enjoying my rack but out of room.

AdamRandall

Seee! I knew it!

The tool hangers are great and save a lot compared to String Swings... my problem is not enough wall space to hang stuff..... slanted ceilings, too much artwork...etc. I'm enjoying my rack but out of room.
I live with parents so the only option is in room.

dougk

Gold Supporting Member

Watch it with the tool holders, they DO work great but the vinyl can eat nitro. A little felt wrapped around will save the headache (I use those a lot too).

That case rack really did work out slick!

CRAIG4FSU

Whatever...
Gold Supporting Member
I need to take a newer pic.I have since added another 5 space rack and more geetars.

Trending Topics