Show your Huber !

AndrewC

Socially Distant Member
Silver Supporting Member
What's the name of that finish?
Are those the stock pickups?
It's called Petrol Blue.

I found the stock Häussel bridge a bit too hot/thick/muddy so I swapped it for a Tom Holmes 455 (antique cover). Sounds great now and balances well with the stock Häussel P90. :aok

journo

It's called Petrol Blue.

I found the stock Häussel bridge a bit too hot/thick/muddy so I swapped it for a Tom Holmes 455 (antique cover). Sounds great now and balances well with the stock Häussel P90. :aok
Thanks for the info!

Cheers,

Mats N

nichd

Supporting Member
Not to derail the thread but anyone have experience with Haussel vintage pups... mine has a vintage and vintage plus split coil push/pull as the originals back from '03 and I really like them. They are wax potted which surprised me as they sound pretty clear.

I have been tempted to swap them out and try something else for fun, but reluctant to fix what isn't broken.

Last edited:

WhiteStrat

I have Haussels in a tele I built and wouldn’t change them for the world. Humbucker in front single in back.

The Pup

Supporting Member
I am looking for a Huber with SS frets--I also need the neck pickup to cut through and the bridge to crunch.

martins3325

that top looks like its on fire...wow.
Thanks!! I think she is a beauty ...I bought this one pre-owned ....normally if I dont get what I want at how much I want to pay, I can walk away and dont look back...this one haunted me, and I negotiated for months and finally got it at a price I could live with....the fact i kept comming back to negotiate further let me know it I was meant to get this one!!! Lol

Trending Topics