Show your Huber !

WA Paul

Wow.... simply stunning... love the color and would spec one exactly the same!!
Thank you - we spent a lot of time choosing the color including several stain samples from my top. In the end it was a variation of their Atlantic Blue. My main directive to them was to make sure the beautiful figure was highly visible even in indoor lighting. I’ll find out in a few weeks but so far I believe they nailed it!

Devnor

That Orca is sweet! Here's Marco Minnemann's new Huber - being played by Guthrie Govan. The Huber roared vs how the Charvels sound. It was a treat to hear Guthrie play a completely different guitar.

WA Paul

That Orca is sweet! Here's Marco Minnemann's new Huber - being played by Guthrie Govan. The Huber roared vs how the Charvels sound. It was a treat to hear Guthrie play a completely different guitar.

Orcas are killer! ;)

Alas, I’ll still sound like me, just with better sustain and clarity :D

jmelm

Silver Supporting Member
Yes--it is Korina. Supposed to be lighter--and brighter-- than mahogany from what I've heard.
Yes, I have heard those same 2 descriptors, so I’m sure that’s true. But that may be the prettiest looking Korina back I’ve seen, because of the grain pattern but also the colour it has under that gloss.

Trending Topics