• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Show Your Pedalboard: 2016 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frankee

Wartime Consigliere
I found a 1983 PT9 (phaser), and cabled everything with Evidence SIS.
Glad how things turned out!

Chain: TC Polytune> MXR Dynacomp> Ibanez PT9> Maxon OD9> Maxon VOP9> Ibanez SD9M> Ibanez CS9> MXR Microamp> Ibanez AD9 (Maxon).
Sorry, no TPG standards :cool:
I've always admired everything you put together. Consistently tasteful.

westdm

Not pretty but wtf its how it sounds. Replacing the MXR with a Vertigo soon. Second loop is for adding a pedal if need be. gibs5000 please close your eyes
Like to know how you're using the Neunabers since you have three of them?

_hi.fi

What's the difference between both versions of the sov2? Tonally I mean... I know one is the ms...
There's not much difference. The MS-SOV has a HTS buffer circuit, the SOV-2 doesn't. The MS-SOV is suppose to have a bit less gain, but it's subtle. No need to own both, but I was curious to compare them. As I own both, I used one with a darker setting then the other. It's a bit stupid, but... ;)

Last edited:

shack

Like to know how you're using the Neunabers since you have three of them?
I know didn't really plan it. Basically use the slate v1 with chorma, then the echelan V1 as a delay and the V2 has spring reverb, standard chorus, shimmer and wet but might try inf. hold again. Here is a better pic with the empty space the Vertigo is going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Topics