Show Your Pedalboard: 2018 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

scotty31

LOTS of changes to the board so I thought I'd post an update. Now running Kingsley Preamps into a Crucible, then splitting to a dry side through a Kingsley Keep FX loop. The wet side goes through the delays and reverbs and into the FX loop of a Lonestar Classic, and finally into homemade cabs. Amazing to go from a completely clean Blackface tone to a raging Plexi at the tap of the foot.

View media item 138547
View media item 138555
View media item 138549
To this day I regret not buying an echoczar when my name came up :(

Firebottle and constable....Theres a combo I'm going to try today

ToneIsKing55

Silver Supporting Member
To this day I regret not buying an echoczar when my name came up :(

Firebottle and constable....Theres a combo I'm going to try today
I know Ed’s a controversial guy, but I searched for several years for my perfect delay and was just never satisfied. Usually had 3 or 4 delays on my board. Finally broke down and got the Echoczar out of desperation and that was it. I spent about 2 weeks trying really hard not to like it, hoping I could sell it because it’s so damned expensive but it just kept growing on me, especially when I heard recordings of our band. I just dont look anymore and the echorec is leaving the board soon because I just dont use it anymore. Echoczar + Angelbaby = 3 delays with great versatility.

BTW last I checked there is no more waitlist so if you still want one there’s no long wait anymore

scotty31

I know Ed’s a controversial guy, but I searched for several years for my perfect delay and was just never satisfied. Usually had 3 or 4 delays on my board. Finally broke down and got the Echoczar out of desperation and that was it. I spent about 2 weeks trying really hard not to like it, hoping I could sell it because it’s so damned expensive but it just kept growing on me, especially when I heard recordings of our band. I just dont look anymore and the echorec is leaving the board soon because I just dont use it anymore. Echoczar + Angelbaby = 3 delays with great versatility.

BTW last I checked there is no more waitlist so if you still want one there’s no long wait anymore
Ooh. Excellent
As for controversy, I don't really care for the soap opera stuff
As long as he isnt taking peoples money without providing pedals, I'm not going to judge/care

Ran the firebottle ->constable setup today
Very tasty.

Jess 1971

Silver Supporting Member
Perfection in a picture!
Thank you! As much as I like my bigger board, especially with all the reverb and fuzz options, my PT Mini does the job for me 90% of the time. It's perfect when I'm singing too, as it's just enough options without overcomplicating things.

The D&M Drive is really the lifesaver.

Last edited:

King Rat

I have a bunch of gear but I've started a new TGP-board for 2018-2019 to better fit in, and this is what I ended up with.

Am I doing this right? :)

I'd cut that zip tie and stick these on a clip board or something. but you are doing it right none the less!

Indiana

JUST THE ESSENTIALS
The order is as presented (right to left), although I'm considering repositioning the Vemuram and the Crowther.
I've got a larger 11-pedal rig that has simply become too cumbersome, especially when trying to make a 5pm soundcheck while navigating rush hour traffic.
Power is provided via super light/compact Strymon Ojai.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Topics