Show Your Pedalboard: 2019 Edition

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by shredus, Dec 30, 2018.

1. RYAN1987M

RYAN1987M Supporting Member

Funny timing, I just posted a NPBD Thread! The pedalboard was made by Maple Rock Pedalboards. They make a 9x30 as a standard size...and I was able to customize it in terms of finishings.

https://www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php?threads/npbd-maple-rock-pedalboards.2069938/

dacula789 and Tabor like this.
  2. weedzzz

weedzzz Member

The mustang is pretty good, it plays really nice. The Mustang purists will say it’s not a mustang due to it lacking the other switches and usual bridge.

I got it quite cheap £220 ($265) used when i was on the lookout for a single coil guitar, so for that price it is great. Not sure i’d pony up the full price for a brand new one though..

One thing i’ll say is that the pickups are very low output, especially compared to the Toronado in the picture, obviously it’s quieter anyway due to the other being Humbuckers but even so, they’re very low output. I need to use a clean boost before the drive pedals for it to hit the pedals or the amp at a decent volume. Maybe that won’t bother others if they’re only using that guitar mainly, but with me switching between the Mustang and Toronado, the volume difference between the two is incredible if i don’t use a clean boost for the mustang. Especially with me being the singer, i cant really be fiddling with pedals and amps adjusting the volumes when switching guitars.

But yeah, it’s a nice guitar for what i paid and certainly does the job for that kind of sound. Well made and feels solid to tour with. I’m not overly fussy though, as long as it plays nice, looks right for me and i can get what i need out of it, then i’ll play it.

xcc and AXXA like this.
  3. Thesleepstalker

Thesleepstalker Member

4. Presto

Presto Member

5. Sloppyslim

Sloppyslim Member

sigh, I thought I was finished :facepalm
    ordered an Alexander defender and Meris Enzo because

[​IMG]

and I'm way looking forward to NPD !!!

Last edited: Aug 14, 2019
  6. MilesXC

MilesXC Member

[​IMG]

Mooer Yellow Comp > Rat Clone > Jan Ray Clone > Battered Old Boss CE-2 > Volume > Boss DSD-3 > EHX Canyon > Joyo American Sound > Neunaber Wet

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 11, 2019
  7. mabinogeon

mabinogeon A really hoopy frood. Silver Supporting Member

8. HiddenAgenda

HiddenAgenda Member

Harlot v3 in the house! Expensive for sure, but the way I look at it is that now I have great toanz and they don't go down in value :eek: so in a way I still have the money too (just not in the bank).:D
    Also loving the Naga Viper, picked up used for a good price. Really adds life to the setup.

[​IMG]

9. thekaiser

thekaiser Member

Threw this together tonight. Haven't had a board set up since getting the Kemper but am looking for some inspiration. We'll see if this stays together for long.

Original_Fire, Stephans and yoyo1983 like this.
  10. JumpinBradFlash

JumpinBradFlash Member

Awesome board dude

HiddenAgenda likes this.
  11. AvidBackspacer

AvidBackspacer Member

Here is the summer rebuild - had a clear out then bought some more. Must say the Cali 76 is really good (I know everyone says that but hearing it and playing it shows how impressive it really is). I did this on a Pedaltrain Novo 24 to try and put off my Schmidt Array GAS

12. AlanB

AlanB Gold Supporting Member

This a second board I've put together that sits on a smaller footprint. Its made up of several favorite drive pedals that I don't take out much- a BJFE Baby Blue OD, Model H, and a Blue Echoverb, and three Landgraffs- a Distortion, a Dynamic OD, and John's Boost. Others include a Klone, a Diamond Tremelo, a DD-7 with a tap tempo pedal, a Belle Epoch, a RV-6, and a Fulltone Dejavibe on the front end going into a Cornish Line Driver and a Turbo Tuner. A Thru-tone volume pedal is on the the way to go next to the Fulltone. Of note is the new Expedition Electronics 60 second delay which performs like a EH 16 second digital delay with a great reverse feature.
    [​IMG]
    Thanks!

AlanB

13. ((TechnicolorSkyline))

((TechnicolorSkyline)) Supporting Member

Midway through putting this together and now thinking I might break out the smaller PT Jr sized board and downsize to get rid of the redundancy

[​IMG]

14. crambone

crambone Supporting Member

You just became best friends with me. I loves me some Oasis and wish I had people to play with who loved them as much as I do.

15. Kluch

Kluch Member

The white hyperfade DRV looks sweet. Was/is that an option?

Also, how do you like the saucy box?

16. musicallyinclined81

musicallyinclined81 Member

Here's my latest spaceship... Still have to workout the midi stuff for some of my pedals.. but so far I love it..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. ((TechnicolorSkyline))

I had the black hyperfade on preorder and was offered the white option and went for it!

Kluch likes this.
  18. ((TechnicolorSkyline))

Well that was quick, went with the little board

[​IMG]

19. mrpinter

mrpinter Supporting Member

I just ordered all the parts to put together the board below that I pictured in Pedal Playground. It will be powered by a Pedaltrain Volto rechargeable battery. I'm anticipating I'll have it up and running within a week or so; and then I'll take some real photos.

[​IMG]

vibrostrat43, Layne-o and ProfMagpie like this.
  20. js15

js15 Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here is my current setup. I probably have way more different levels of gain than I need, but it's fun to switch between them using the bypass loop of the Amptweaker.

Signal chain:
    - Turbo Tuner ST200
    - Keeley Compressor Plus
    - Wampler Tumnus Deluxe
    - Amptweaker BigRockPro
    ---Bypass loop:
    --- Keeley Red Dirt Mini
    --- Dazatronyx Big Fuzz
    --- Leqtique 10/10
    --- Bondi Sick As High Shredroom
    --- Benson Preamp
    - Source Audio Nemesis