Show Your Pedalboard: 2019 Edition

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by shredus, Dec 30, 2018.

1. (Something)

(Something) Supporting Member

Trying to minimize now that I'm gigging again. Waiting on a Colour Box to arrive, need to dig my TR-2 out from the unused pedal drawer, and I'm debating whether or not to add the EP Boost as a solo boost.

2. ekajnitram

ekajnitram Member

Boards like this are the ones that I get really curious about the noise one makes, any chance you've got links to projects you work on?

3. Mike Duncan

Mike Duncan Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

4. Kombucha

Kombucha Member

My very Fenderific board:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I swap the chorus with a phaser and the SD-1 with a TS-9 now and then, but for the most part this is it. I may get a bigger board and a quartermaster in the near future because more pedals = more fun. I have a TC E Nova when I want to be practical.

Wolfboy1, eltorrero, RMosack and 11 others like this.
  5. cbpickin

cbpickin Tweed Supporting Member Silver Supporting Member

This is my tweed amp board for blues gigs. I am still working out which of the 4 boost/od's to use, but right now each serves a different role. Different levels of gain. The Bad Bob pushes my tweed Super to nice and fat dirty cleans with a strat and tele. The Mini does a great lower gain as does the Gsinster. They sound like the amp cranked just a little louder. The Cruiser is set pretty crunchy, almost like a fuzz. The Milkman F Stop is a great trem and reverb pedal.

radiocure, Mike Duncan, guff and 3 others like this.
  6. Rydock

Rydock Member

The most “complete” my board has ever felt. Pretty satisfied with the way it is at the moment.

[​IMG]

7. Sustainar

Sustainar Member

[​IMG]
    Currently under construction waiting on a bigger board and an extension kit for my power supply. I’ll soon be adding a Volante and a Gen Loss.

8. Brian Gilmour

Brian Gilmour Member

Last update for the year and probably for the first quarter of 2020. I abandoned my Eric Johnson project with two separate boards (Gilmour/EJ) as I can achieve his tones with the same Gilmour lineup for all intents and purposes. I would only need a Fuzz Face and a DMM style pedal to really get close again.

New since last update are the Diamond Comp, Buffalo Evolution, Retro Sonic Mistress Flanger and my 4th MXR Fet Driver. I’m running my Colordriver in the front with battery power and using it as the BC 109 style fuzz it excels at. The Evolution and Fet Driver make a perfect pair. The M-1 and Retro Sonic are Animals/Wall to the T. I prefer my UniVibe in front of dirt but for pedalboard/cable layout as well as making a great faux-rotary with the Flanger that’s where it’s staying. Lastly I’m only trying to decide now what to put in place of my old DD-2 that covers a little more delay ground and has tap. The SA Collider is in front but $$$. I’m still waiting on the Tube Boonar release date and price which will be $$$$$. A DD-8 isn’t out of the question for the short term as it would naturally fit in the spot and the Diamond Memory Lane Jr is really tempting me as I love it’s sound and WYSIWYG.
    The DD-2 isn’t going anywhere and will actually go back on a Nano board with my other desert island pedal in the Keeley BD-2 and probably a CE-2 and Analogman DS-1 when funds are available. Had a similar board a couple of years ago and foolishly sold it.

AXXA, radiocure, Snufkinoob and 7 others like this.
  9. Rogan1990

Rogan1990 Member

I bought a Strymon Flint and my dad bought that Biyang Tri Reverb around the same time. Mine definitely sounds better, but his sounds great. I wasn't sure if I should just return the Flint and save $250

10. HiddenAgenda

HiddenAgenda Member

The cheapies might not last very long. I got a joyo once and it was DOA.

Rogan1990 likes this.
  11. King Rat

King Rat Member

12. cheapgtrs

cheapgtrs Supporting Member

How do you like those Fender pedals? There's not a lot of talk about them and I've been curious.

13. Matt Griffin

Matt Griffin Member

Final of state of the board for 2019. See you in late 2020 with a couple of Kingsley’s in the drive section!

14. Gila_Crisis

Gila_Crisis Member

[​IMG]

Small setup for a studio session I'll play tomorrow.

15. joeleric26

joeleric26 Supporting Member

I've learned to never say that I am done … but I'm pretty content at the moment.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 12, 2019
  16. 74vibrolux

74vibrolux Silver Supporting Member

I'm betting you make really weird music I would thoroughly enjoy.

slimefuzz likes this.
  17. sputnikshell

sputnikshell Member

[​IMG]

I made almost no changes to my rig this year. The only changes I made since I last posted this picture last year, is that I sold the Gibson SG (I kind of miss noodling on it). I also upgraded from a Boss RV-5 to a Boss RV-6, but every thing is pretty much the same. I also sold like 5 or 6 backup pedals (not pictured) that I wasn't using anymore. That's about it.....

18. loomer415

loomer415 Supporting Member

19. Calebz

Calebz Member

Made some changes. Added a patch bay and downsized to a few micro pedals. I'm thinking about pulling the NUX Cerberus off the board and replacing it with a NUX Atlantic (the verb/delay section of the Cerberus).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 12, 2019
  20. cjm254

cjm254 Member

Went from this:
    [​IMG]

To this:

[​IMG]

2019... What a year of change.