1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

Show Your Pedalboard: 2019 Edition

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by shredus, Dec 30, 2018.

1. piper19

piper19 Member

How are you using he KoT and Kingsley, for what amounts of gain? Are you boosting the Kingsley with the KoT? I boost my Minstrel with a PoT and that works nice. Also a Sunface red dot on my way... nice choice of pedals.

2. chillytc

chillytc Member

Not sure if kosher because I posted late last year but added a new wah and am very happy with this one. Unmarked pedal on first row next to the wah is a Basic Audio Wildcat in custom leopard spots and the wah is a Teese RMC10 (in black sparkle rather than the usual chrome). The Source Audio tap tempo switch is used to change presets on the Nemesis. The others, I think you lot can figure out. Bottom row is running into the front of a dirty Friedman Dirty Shirley DS40 and top row is pretty much in the loop (but for the tuner).
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
  3. JumpinBradFlash

JumpinBradFlash Member

After starting the year very content with my board I’m already on to my 2nd tweak. Whoops

White Whale is the latest addition

[​IMG]

4. oansun

oansun Member

Burning

5. crambone

crambone Supporting Member

Yes it has! I recognize the Hylian shield, my Florida brother.

6. mikeyfam

mikeyfam Supporting Member

7. pulse.

pulse. Silver Supporting Member

Can't see the pics

Teclo4 likes this.
  8. Teclo4

Teclo4 Member

Here is my main board on top and practice board under it. Bottom one is the Pedaltrain Jr and the one on top is the newer, slightly larger Pedaltrain
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. pickleweed

pickleweed Member

low gain for the KoT. with the other side on, it gets to a decent mid gain. The Minstrel is mid to high gain. Generally dont stack em together. The KoT with both sides on is pretty similar gain wise to what the minstrel is giving, so its a little redundant to have the kingsley, but damn is it amazing. Everything is after the centura (except the sunface, which hates everything else), which just makes everything better. I did put the page back on the board, and use that to goose both the KoT and the Minstrel, and that sounds bangin too.

BerkeleyJones likes this.
  10. BerkeleyJones

BerkeleyJones Supporting Member

2nd post this year. After a brief hiatius in touring, I indulged myself a Kingsley shakeup and ordered an ARDX20 new from AM.
    New board:

Full rig (ditching the wah):

Loop-Master, Caprica, guff and 11 others like this.
  11. BerkeleyJones

BerkeleyJones Supporting Member

This board has serious tonal capability. I see you added the WW! How you digging it? Per your influence, I added the ARDX20 to replace my trusty Carbon Copy. Man that double delay is scary good.

JumpinBradFlash likes this.
  12. lucky111

lucky111 Supporting Member

Latest...& greatest!

[​IMG]

Cheers!

13. JumpinBradFlash

JumpinBradFlash Member

Thanks. The reverb on the WW is awesome. After consulting Christos I might need to adjust the trimmer on the tremolo so I’m still dialling that in. Glad you are digging the ARDX20, it’s a killer delay

14. ((TechnicolorSkyline))

((TechnicolorSkyline)) Supporting Member

15. valvestate

valvestate Member

I think I'm done for now! :D I had to remove my Centura Klone and I was surprised how big it occupies my pedalboard!

Really loving my new TS-9 Mini as a gain boost or a low drive. Also added a RAT II for another stage of lower gain. I've now also put my Caline Purple Wah on my board, I just need to learn to now use the heel of my foot to activate it. It reminds me of my old WH-1- with the growl of Jerry Cantrell Wah's deep sounding wah. Good value for the money!

[​IMG]

Loop-Master, bigjon, F.Ender and 4 others like this.
  16. cyrja

cyrja Supporting Member

Just finished this and I’m quite happy

Julio Barbosa and joevacc like this.
  17. SFW

SFW Member

[​IMG]

Need a new board.

Loop-Master and Julio Barbosa like this.
  18. guy8string

guy8string Supporting Member

I think if I were forced to reduce my pedal stash to just two pedals, I would still be happy with the Juggler and ARDX20. Simply great gear.

19. BootRoots

BootRoots Supporting Member

20. zztomato

zztomato Supporting Member

Just curious what Strymon power supply you are using?