Show Your Pedalboard: 2019 Edition

BerkeleyJones

After starting the year very content with my board I’m already on to my 2nd tweak. Whoops

White Whale is the latest addition

This board has serious tonal capability. I see you added the WW! How you digging it? Per your influence, I added the ARDX20 to replace my trusty Carbon Copy. Man that double delay is scary good.

This board has serious tonal capability. I see you added the WW! How you digging it? Per your influence, I added the ARDX20 to replace my trusty Carbon Copy. Man that double delay is scary good.
Thanks. The reverb on the WW is awesome. After consulting Christos I might need to adjust the trimmer on the tremolo so I’m still dialling that in. Glad you are digging the ARDX20, it’s a killer delay

valvestate

I think I'm done for now! :D I had to remove my Centura Klone and I was surprised how big it occupies my pedalboard!

Really loving my new TS-9 Mini as a gain boost or a low drive. Also added a RAT II for another stage of lower gain. I've now also put my Caline Purple Wah on my board, I just need to learn to now use the heel of my foot to activate it. It reminds me of my old WH-1- with the growl of Jerry Cantrell Wah's deep sounding wah. Good value for the money!

Zer0beaT

Simplified and cut down on clutter, and finally bit the bullet with a hotcake (wow)

Does the job through a Vox AC10!

Gotta ask, hotcake vs timmy?

I had a King of Tone and maybe kept it for a week because it was just so....not doing anything for me that the hotcake couldn't.

But I've never had the chance to try a Tim or Timmy. Very curious what you think.

jlectka

Silver Supporting Member
Finally think I’m done for a while. The MS3 is awesome and this rig is really fun. I swap out the Tumnus for a fuzz sometimes but this is essentially it for me. I probably only use 6 or 8 presets and I usually assign one button to switch my amp channel. The little guy is tap tempo. This box is so flexible it’s genius. Still puzzling out the midi controls with the Nemesis but I’ll get there.
View media item 145131

BerkeleyJones

I think if I were forced to reduce my pedal stash to just two pedals, I would still be happy with the Juggler and ARDX20. Simply great gear.
Haven’t tried the Juggler but I read it’s similar to a Maiden & DS? In any case you said it man, simply great gear. It’s nice to have a subtle doubling type of delay and then a longer delay for ambience or solos. How did you set your ARDX20?

Zola

Gotta ask, hotcake vs timmy?

I had a King of Tone and maybe kept it for a week because it was just so....not doing anything for me that the hotcake couldn't.

But I've never had the chance to try a Tim or Timmy. Very curious what you think.
I love them both, and shamelessly sought them out when I picked up the AC10 due to all the hype from vox users.

I use the hotcake for higher gain running into the timmy at low gain giving me 2 defined gain channels. Stacked the Timmys eq shines when last in the chain. But I've reversed that order with cool results as well.

I'm not the greatest at describing sounds or any of that malarkey, but yeah I love them both.

Timmy worth checking out, and if you do tweak those eq knobs!

Trending Topics