Show Your Pedalboard: 2019 Edition

zztomato

Ok, it is admittedly a bit far fetched to call this a pedalboard

It is a pedalrack that I put together over the past few months. It is for my studio. I wanted to be able to fiddle with my pedals while sitting or standing and not have to swap pedals on boards all the time, crawl on the floor etc.

There is a floorboard to go with it.

There are lots of bells and whistles. It is configured to do Wet-Dry-Wet or Wet-Wet'-Wet (With Wet' being a different wet signal chain). The mixing ratio is controlled from the Rane mixer in the Rack. The first ditto is in front of the signal chain (to fiddle with sounds), the second at the end (to record something and noodle over it).

It was quite a stretch to put it together and I admit to have been battling hum issues, but now things are quiet and sound glorious. I consider having a custom MIDI switcher built for it but for now I am happily rocking' this one.
Yowzers! That's quite a rig. I think my head would explode though.

Loop-Master

It is a pedalrack that I put together over the past few months. It is for my studio. I wanted to be able to fiddle with my pedals while sitting or standing and not have to swap pedals on boards all the time, crawl on the floor etc.

There are lots of bells and whistles. It is configured to do Wet-Dry-Wet or Wet-Wet'-Wet (With Wet' being a different wet signal chain). The mixing ratio is controlled from the Rane mixer in the Rack. The first ditto is in front of the signal chain (to fiddle with sounds), the second at the end (to record something and noodle over it).

It was quite a stretch to put it together and I admit to have been battling hum issues, but now things are quiet and sound glorious. I consider having a custom MIDI switcher built for it but for now I am happily rocking' this one.

WOW

Jazzmaster60

You’re a genius !!!

Frank67

Yowzers! That's quite a rig. I think my head would explode though.
It is quite a rig, no doubt ... but it is not hard to use. After a decade or so of Pedalboard building I felt that I knew what I wanted and since I had a ton of stuff it felt great putting it all together making the boards and thinking about wiring and power and all that. I‘ll put a detailed description up in the rack corner soon

crxshdxmmy

I mean, obviously you're a Gilmour fan... but even still, just look at that thing.

Frank67

I mean, obviously you're a Gilmour fan... but even still, just look at that thing.

Dang, what gave it away? Yes, at admit to being a huge Gilmour fan. His music touches me ... I am not pretending to be him or trying to be him - but I find his music very inspiring; to follow his career is a really interesting musical ride. I find his last two solo albums particularly wonderful ... the song writing, singing, the musicality and also the restraint are just wonderful. He was always good at not overdoing it (I think) and really laying in when it was called for, but with age he perfectionized it.

isaros123

Gold Supporting Member
I have tried different boards this past month and ended up finding a good deal on a Friedman 1525. While waiting for the board to come in , I purchased a pedaltrain novo 24 because I bought a few more pedals that I couldn’t fit all on the Friedman.

It is going to stay like this for a few sundays until I can be able to put the new board together. For the meantime enjoy!

View media item 146051

Trending Topics