Show Your Pedalboard: 2020

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by BerkeleyJones, Dec 30, 2019.

1. The Villano Dude

The Villano Dude Member

Awesome!

Also, what part of Baltimore?

2. Pretzmidtown

Pretzmidtown Member

Updated the board for my band over the quarantine ... eager to play out and support/rock our new album live, hopefully someday soon, and record more

[​IMG]

3. RiojaLesPaul

RiojaLesPaul Member

Do you run your morning glory into the hoof?

4. LawrenceBr

LawrenceBr Member

Nice, I'm guessing it will be an aquapuss or volante? I'm getting some JM vibes;)

5. SwiftFox

SwiftFox Member

Just added the 80s DS-1 and the CP-1X.
    Pedal Board

eltorrero, jaymeister, middy and 2 others like this.
  6. Splyt

Splyt Member

i am considering a timeline or a dd200 for the versatility. I could grab an aqua for the easy slap back that would work nicely for the bro’s landreth kick I am on. For fuzz, I am between the Argo and the king tone. I tried a Golden Fleece and just didn’t get on with it. But yes, serious JM vibes.

LawrenceBr likes this.
  7. big jilm

big jilm Member

I’m pretty happy with what I have these days. The only pedals I am jonesing for are another Basic Audio fuzz, and a Foxrox Aquavibe - but I would have to make some room.
    [​IMG]

8. Purple_Plexi

Purple_Plexi Member

You removed the plastic washers on the DT SR? :)

5cr33nager likes this.
  9. 5cr33nager

5cr33nager Member

Sticker

10. Pretzmidtown

Pretzmidtown Member

The Hoof is mostly on its own for stand alone nastiness :) I stack my drives a lot but don’t really need to push the hoof it just does it’s thing and does it well

Last edited: Jul 1, 2020 at 8:51 AM
    RiojaLesPaul likes this.
  11. zhivago

zhivago Member

I really missed my Swamp Thang, so I did some slight re-arranging...the Volume Pedal is now off the board and to the side to make space...also brought in my old Pitchblack tuner as it's easier to stomp on. :cool:

[​IMG]

Stephans, yeatzee, AXXA and 9 others like this.
  12. Gila_Crisis

Gila_Crisis Member

[​IMG]

Super compact but super doom-drony: DROP > Epylepsy > Throat Locust > Superego > Fabrikat > AMT SS20 (w/ AB output selector) > HX Stomp (w/ aux switch & exp pedal) >> Timeline
    (all but SE and TL fit on a Pedaltrain Metro16, powered by a Strymon Ojai)

Last edited: Jul 1, 2020 at 7:35 AM
  13. mambosun92

mambosun92 Member

[​IMG]

The Lovepedal Purple Plexi replaced the Superlead and the awesome DSM Simplifier replaced the Digitech CabDryVR for an even greater tone.

gabipe15, tdump, AXXA and 7 others like this.
  14. DrGonzo

DrGonzo Gold Supporting Member

As I predicted in my previous post, I ended up downsizing. The PTJr is just the perfect size for me. With this version I set up the patch box so that I can either use an effects loop or just jumper it to run everything straight in depending on the amp or situation. Just finished wiring it up.

Here is the latest:

[​IMG]

15. fuzz guy

fuzz guy Member

I built a new one recently to go with the Laney GH30R and future gigging. I had some gold spray paint on hand, so why not?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I also rounded out my rehearsal board that I use with the Nextone. The Sub n Up Mini was exactly what it needed.

[​IMG]

drifterphase, AXXA, Zzzen Dog and 2 others like this.
  16. jaymeister

jaymeister Member

Tell us about the FF302

17. Twinattack

Twinattack Member

Well I haven't posted here in a while, I hope everyone is doing ok. Here's my quarantine board(s). This was a complete, from the ground up rebuild as I added the ES-8(my first midi controller) and the HX Stomp. Added the second board to accommodate the EP, SP, wah, Freqout, and whammy then figured I'd just fill it out with my "leftovers" and make it a self-contained job for smaller situations. All the dirt and color pedals are run through a single One Control looper so they can be taken out of the chain when run with the big board (but who am I kidding I leave it on its fun having some of that **** early in the chain haha). I'm running HX amps exclusively now which is cool, even into the front of my JC. The ES-8 is proving to be quite a useful creative tool too with its ability to reorder and run parallel loops(really handy for running the two synths together). I also replaced my OLD D'addario big-ass plugs and thick, stiff-ass cable with some Disaster Area EVO plugs and cable. And their midi cables. And their junction boxes, tap, midi baby, dc converter and damn they got a lotta my money on this one lol. Anyway its a lot of fun.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Finally managed to get my hands on a new studio setup too!
    [​IMG]
    My last set up for reference
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 2, 2020 at 11:53 AM