• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Show Your Pedalboard: 2020

barber76

My first modest attempt. Not comparable to what most of you guys have. This one is to play light bluesy stuff, and be able to plug straight into the mixer on open mikes.
pb_03.jpg pb_02_small.jpg
Still a lot of space available. Even power supply, whether I need one, and if it doesn't fit under, can be placed on top.

TapeEchoes

12B9C303-4ED1-4D97-A419-0FE328B9C5A6.jpeg
What do you all think? Going to add a Dunlop mini volume and also getting a TE-2 back that I got modded to add a latch switch for the freeze/hold function. Pretty cool stuff. Super excited. I also need another voltage doubler so the FullDrive3 can be run on 18v.

dreamingaxe

nice! what amp are you using this with?
a Valvetone Juno 25watt.

its a handwired 25w Bassman theme amp, single input, with mixable bright and dark pre amp controls, 2x6L6GC, 1x12AY7, 2x12AX7, with a master volume.. so I can get my first gain stage from the amp, like an inch from on the edge break up, and use the Tim to get it over the edge, but still clean.. and use the bost for my med gain and Tumnus as my high gain, with a powerful EQ for more control on the stage.. our amps are in an amp room a bit far from us..

Untitled by D Y, on Flickr

7thString

whoa interesting... fuzz after reverb? talk about wall of sound.

also, I love it, I've been wanting to make a boss only pedalboard for awhile. just been waiting for a kempt BOSS SCC-700 to pop up for sale.
gotta drown that frv-1 icepick somehow
b
ut yeh drippy spring verbs seem to work best into fuzzes imo

MBT74

a Valvetone Juno 25watt.

its a handwired 25w Bassman theme amp, single input, with mixable bright and dark pre amp controls, 2x6L6GC, 1x12AY7, 2x12AX7, with a master volume.. so I can get my first gain stage from the amp, like an inch from on the edge break up, and use the Tim to get it over the edge, but still clean.. and use the bost for my med gain and Tumnus as my high gain, with a powerful EQ for more control on the stage.. our amps are in an amp room a bit far from us..

Untitled by D Y, on Flickr
Fantastic to see Valvetone amps on TGP. I’ve owned a few and never played a bad one. :aok

Rogan1990

New gear day for me yesterday; bought the JAM Pedals Double Dreamer on a whim and couldn’t be happier with it! 3244E89D-EB59-4259-A71C-54B436A9CC55.jpeg my PT Nano is really all I want at the moment for a board. I have other pedals for fun experimental sounds but this is what I bring to play with other people. Just need a Cioks DC-5

JoeB63

Silver Supporting Member
Went from just using a Helix as a stand-alone pedalboard to this, bored-during-quarantine updating/refashioning of my old pedal board.

Re-did my bored-in-2020 pedalbored. Re-installed my old Kingsley Jouster; removed the 2 cheapo pedals (which are excellent sounding BTW), re-arranged everything to fit and be accessible (I don't know how anyone really uses those boards with lots of footswitches that are 1.5" apart and on the same vertical plane). The little dual switch on the right moves up and down among my saved patches on the MD-200, so the right switch on the MD-200 is dedicated tap-tempo.

The camera perspective makes it look like many of the pedals are hanging over the edges of the board, but they are not.

It's set up in 4CM, with the Spark Boost, DD-500 and RV-6 in the loop, in that order.

Last edited:

lenster

El Cap just arrived, got it second hand, a really good deal!
Also got the favourite switch, but not sure how much I'll use it. Might sell it.

I've never been this satisfied with a board.
My previous 'finished' board was: Keeley Katana - RYRA - TS - Aqua Puss - Flint - Ditto

I'm a die hard Mayer fan, but that board was too much Mayer and not enough me so changed things up a bit.
I sometimes regret selling the Katana though. View attachment 261914
So simple, yet, so awesome !!!

Trending Topics