• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Show Your Pedalboard: 2020

drod2045

Silver Supporting Member
Just wired this up last night after replacing my Avalanche Run with the Volante. Absolutely stunned by it. Still need to get the Volante and Flint wired in stereo and a summing box for when I want to run in mono.
View attachment 287530
Not sure which you have last in chain but if I am to assume to the volante is last: why can’t you just have the flints stereo outs go into volantes stereo ins and then just connect one amp? And then 2 amps when needed?

Stratoben127

Silver Supporting Member
Not sure which you have last in chain but if I am to assume to the volante is last: why can’t you just have the flints stereo outs go into volantes stereo ins and then just connect one amp? And then 2 amps when needed?
I run the Flint last because I like to run delay into verb and sometimes I like running a sound on sound loop into trem. The Flint won’t sum to mono if the stereo TRS input is enabled. Kind of a pain in the ass.

drod2045

Silver Supporting Member
I run the Flint last because I like to run delay into verb and sometimes I like running a sound on sound loop into trem. The Flint won’t sum to mono if the stereo TRS input is enabled. Kind of a pain in the ass.
I go delay into verb too. I didn’t realize the flint didn’t have stereo ins (I got fooled by the exp input).

doubt you need more input (pun) on this topic but I’d set up your rig for what you use most. If it’s mono, go with that. And then adjust for the stereo occasions.

Otherwise the sum box is the likely next best bet like you already mentioned

shawnd2007

A couple of changes, and this is the happiest I’ve been with a set up in years. Volante has officially knocked my Belle Epoch Deluxe off the board. After a really long, full-band rehearsal last night, I realized that I hadn’t used it the entire time. The Volante gave me everything That I was using the BED for, plus the added bonus of multiple heads for more rhythmic repeats or atmospheric echoes as needed.
other than that I just moved a couple things around and streamlined cabling. It’s much quieter without the BED in the signal as well.

Satellite stereo board is kind of a work in progress but it revolves around the Empress Echosystem and Reverb. Will likely add on to it over the winter.

What kind of board is that? the lower one with the more pedals on it. - thanks

JDandCoke

Been a while since I've shared my board

20201020_192754.jpg

Had some noise issues with the ZOIA, RMA'd it twice and I think it's finally good, running from the volto to keep it totally power isolated for now just in case. Since it was working fine with the patches I needed for upcoming gigs (yep, actually been gigging!) I didn't mess with it. Got some time between gigs now so finally managed to get the arturia hooked up for some ZOIA synth generation

D4vidgd

Silver Supporting Member
Here’s my big board! Not too big though it’s only 21x13.5 (including the piping). I’ll occasionally swap out the Cali 76 for a mythos fuzz! Everything is connected through a junction box which has stereo to mono summing (I leave the flint internal switch to stereo). Main amp is a Suhr badger 35! Hx stomp for effects.

drifterphase

I have bought and sold a number of pedals during quarantine, try them out and thinking they'll be an upgrade. It's really funny, things that I've had on my board years ago I've brought back because they just sound right with my setup.

I was off delay for sometime, but playing alone in the basement has made me really love that analog goodness trailing behind and filling things out.

Nice board! Whats going on with that Phase 90?

Trending Topics