Show Your Pedalboard: 2020

totoro

Signal chain
Jim Dunlop volume pedal -> Blackstone appliances mosfet overdrive -> trombetta mini bone -> basic audio zippy -> pigtronix disnortion micro -> tc electronics crescendo (slow gear clone) -> mxr 6 band eq -> tc poly tune mini -> neo mini vent -> Maxon cs-9 pro chorus -> mr black mini tremolo -> youngpedals analog delay -> dr scientist reverberator

Attachments

jondanger

Just got my DMM back from Analogman today. It’s a 4 chip board that had 2 MN3005s in it, so I had Mike add 2 more and do his standard mod and calibration. The Saturnworks is the tap for the ARP-87. I’ve got a little more hiss than I care for right now, but I’m using a mess of random patch cables. Probably need to suck it up and get some new cable and plugs and just rewire the whole board.

The board itself is homemade. Pine, hand cut dovetails, stained with an oil finish. If we ever start playing gigs again I guess I’ll have to find a suitcase that this thing fits in.

774FF608-2326-4407-8D0A-AB5E28AE22E5.jpeg
CA59DC3D-45C2-4A97-9A6C-AB572B6DE876.jpeg
CF0F2BF4-7AEC-4B00-BF87-6C1763B894D3.jpeg

perogies

20201023_210917.jpg

Just added a very cheap Donner copy of a diamond compressor, I believe it's the last thing I need for a solo acoustic looping setup. Althought I might ditch the RC-10r for an RC-5. Might get into getting a synth and sequencer, some kind of manipulatable drum machine and mixer to expand into being self sufficient. It's hard meeting musicians who I vibe with.

How do you use the Satellite pedal? Great board.
Thanks. The White pedal is my main OD and gives me a crunchy tone through Tweed Vibrolux and Tweed Super clones. It doesnt gel so well with my Fralin P90’s in my Eastman but with a tele and Wolfetone Dr V loaded R8 it sounds great. Its a very dynamic pedal, much more than most overdrive pedals I have tried (which is a LOT)

Trending Topics