Show Your Pedalboard: 2020

zigwigwig

Silver Supporting Member
I use a Collider+Terraform combo on my direct recording rig with an Iridium and it is indeed a powerful combination. Lots of really cool guitar sounds available.

Cool board. What's that Unit 67 pedal on the right?

it’s a booster, 1176 style compressor and EQ with a range master mid control in one
Handy little pedal

atallen

Gold Supporting Member

It's been over a year now without any significant changes to my big board other than getting the midi wired up and a Temple Audio patch module wired in. I still need a few TRS cables to get the most of it, but I've been pretty happy with this for quite a while. I've given a lot of consideration to swapping the Torpedo for an Iridium, but I think I'll leave it as is. It serves this board well and the Iridium stays floating around various other small configurations.

mcdyas

Gold Supporting Member
Recently went from a larger Pedaltrain back to the Dingbat PX w/PX-8 switcher. Off to the side is a midi controller, currently the All-Access, but I also could use the Midi-Mate or any other controller, or none at all. Pedals are: XTS GE-7, RC Booster V2, XTS rehoused ODR-1, Revival Drive Compact, King Tone Soloist, TC SubnUP, and Boss DD-500. I may replace the DD-500 with a Plethora. The loop switcher has 8 loops and I ONLY have 7 pedals hooked up.

20201027_180305_resized.jpg 20201027_180246_resized.jpg

Slick!

Curious - why the rehoused ODR?

Recently went from a larger Pedaltrain back to the Dingbat PX w/PX-8 switcher. Off to the side is a midi controller, currently the All-Access, but I also could use the Midi-Mate or any other controller, or none at all. Pedals are: XTS GE-7, RC Booster V2, XTS rehoused ODR-1, Revival Drive Compact, King Tone Soloist, TC SubnUP, and Boss DD-500. I may replace the DD-500 with a Plethora. The loop switcher has 8 loops and I ONLY have 7 pedals hooked up.

View attachment 304558 View attachment 304559

fuchs

Man, this board is sick! How does the signal goes and what’s your wah?
Thanks man!
Signal chain:
(Pedaltrain Classic 2)
RMC10 Wah, Kingtone Mini Fuzz GE, Kingtone Octaland Mini, Kingtone Vibe 1968, Pedal Pawn Texan Twang, Kingtone Duellist, RYRA The Klone, Neo instrumenst Micro Vent 16, MXR Carbon Copy, Fender Treverb, Korg Pitchblack.
Power Supply Truetone CS12, EBS patchcables.
Guitar: 2001 Fender AVRI ‘62 Stratocaster.
Ampr: Fender ‘59 Bassman LTD.

Trending Topics