• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Show Your Pedalboard: 2020

Presto

041F0269-FFB5-43C0-8395-DA33447C753F.jpeg
486614D7-DC3A-4766-A3AA-3B7EBF9A3B86.jpeg

This one took a little while, but was definitely worth it.

1. EUNA - the buffer that isn’t a buffer, and quickly becoming my fav pedal of all time
2. 2065 - mki style goodness that lives in the EUNA’s dedicated loop for any pedals you don’t want in your chain, will chuck other pedals in here depending on mood
3. Preamp mkii - all the drive I need
4. Tuner and Ditto - functional
5. ABY baby - for splitting to two amps
6. Collider - All the delay and reverb I need. Also it’s after the ABY so I can run stereo or dual mono (verb to one amp, delay to the other etc.)
7. MC6 - for full control over the mkii and collider

Frank67

View attachment 321259
View attachment 321260

1. EUNA - the buffer that isn’t a buffer, and quickly becoming my fav pedal of all time
2. 2065 - mki style goodness that lives in the EUNA’s dedicated loop for any pedals you don’t want in your chain, will chuck other pedals in here depending on mood
6. Collider - All the delay and reverb I need. Also it’s after the ABY so I can run stereo or dual mono (verb to one amp, delay to the other etc.)
Absolutely brilliant - nice, clean work!

LoopyBullet

Silver Supporting Member
View attachment 321259
View attachment 321260

Holy moly look at that wiring! Do you make your own power cables to get the lengths right?

LPVM

Simple pedalboard I assembled yesterday for use with a newly acquired Bassman 70 (ultra linear amp). After trying every dirt pedal in my stash I pulled the old Route 66 out of a box of pedals I was planning to sell. The odd shape makes it a board space hog but this Fender really likes a push from a TS808 type pedal.

I set it up while running a Tele and used the Soul Food with it's gain control up 25% to juice up the Rte 66 a little. I added the M108 to trim a little 2k. Next I plugged in my Les Paul which needed neither so I left them off. Dialed in and ready.

My first attempt was built around a Suhr Eclipse because I thought that would be best but the TS808 clone won out.

Last edited:

Trending Topics