• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Show Your Pedalboard: 2020

stonecabin

Thanks. I don't have the BED though.
I think it's about 3 repeats; delay time is short, just slightly longer than slapback; and some mod on the repeats.
I can do that on the Seymour Duncan Vapour Trail.
Yeah. I can get similar sounds out of other delays with the repeats and mix dialed down and a bit of modulation. The vapour trail is a great delay you should definitely be able to nail that sound with it.

kdc113

Guys, here is the 2021version:

Latest selection, all powered by Cioks DC7. Please excuse the photo quality.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

carl_in_vain

The modulation section is pretty set, but the dirt section is a rotating cast of characters. This monster obviously does not leave my music room. Those switchers are the best investments I've ever made.

Edit: Chain because of lackluster photography skills:

Guitar -> Volume -> mini-Dunlop wah (JHS mod) -> Quartermaster 8 (JHS Unicorn, JHS Pulp 'N Peel, RC Booster, JHS Morning Glory, Greer Lightspeed, Origin RevivalDrive, JHS Crayon) -> Quartermaster 6 (Earthquaker Devices Grand Orbiter, Electro-Harmonix Small Clone, ED Pyramids, Hermida Audio Rotary Reverb (three-switch version), Empress Tremolo2, Strymon El Capistan) -> Digitech Freqout -> Strymon Timeline -> Strymon Big Sky -> Boss Line Selector (kill switch) -> Radial A/B/Both

View attachment 277395
I quickly wired up a headphones board tonight -- three gain spots (Fairfield Circuitry Barbershop V2, Barber Gain Changer and a Lovepedal Purple Plexi) through the GigRig Quartermaster 4 into the Stomp running a Fender Bassman sim. The amp/cab and room reverb are two blocks, and the other six blocks are all modulation controlled via MIDI through the Morningstar MC6. I leave an open slot there next to the Stomp for random dirt additions, A/B comparisons and for an extra modulation pedal that can go behind the amp and cab block via the send and return loop. Powering all of this are two Trutone 1Spot Pro CS6s on the bottom compartment.

This is the second Pedal Pad board I've had custom made, and their workmanship and customer service has been phenomenal. There's a 1/4-inch jack on each side of the board, and the board has two plug-ins underneath all controlled by a switched IEC jack on the back. The top comes off as needed and reattaches easily.

I highly recommend these guys if anyone is looking for a new board.

NickAudette

I quickly wired up a headphones board tonight -- three gain spots (Fairfield Circuitry Barbershop V2, Barber Gain Changer and a Lovepedal Purple Plexi) through the GigRig Quartermaster 4 into the Stomp running a Fender Bassman sim. The amp/cab and room reverb are two blocks, and the other six blocks are all modulation controlled via MIDI through the Morningstar MC6. I leave an open slot there next to the Stomp for random dirt additions, A/B comparisons and for an extra modulation pedal that can go behind the amp and cab block via the send and return loop. Powering all of this are two Trutone 1Spot Pro CS6s on the bottom compartment.

This is the second Pedal Pad board I've had custom made, and their workmanship and customer service has been phenomenal. There's a 1/4-inch jack on each side of the board, and the board has two plug-ins underneath all controlled by a switched IEC jack on the back. The top comes off as needed and reattaches easily.

I highly recommend these guys if anyone is looking for a new board.

How do they Barbershop and gain changer compare?