Show your pedalboard: 2021

sutherland

Board- tick
Axe - tick
Amp - ?

Love this. The DIG is an underrated pedal for anyone chasing solid 80s style digital delay with modulation.
Thanks! That is one of my older boards when I ran a Deluxe Reverb.

I am in the process of assembling a new board at the moment, basically consolidating two of my nano boards to a JR classic.

Loop:
- Strymon DIG (that 80s rack delay)
- Eventide MicroPitch Delay (for its H3000, MicroPitch)
- Boss Dimension DC-2W (for its Roland SDD-320 sound)
- UA Golden (covers the Lexicon Hall)

Out front:
- Strymon Deco (for its Echoplex preamp and its Double Tracking)
- Suhr Koko
- Boss SD-1 or Suhr Shiba (haven't decided yet...I may run with the Shiba since it just sounds fuller for the occasions I run it into the Low Input)
- Keeley GC-2 (a DBX-160 in a pedal)

That all is going into a Marshall SC20 Stack (the 20w JCM800).

Yea...I like the 80s.

billbfoot

Gold Supporting Member
A few more tweaks to my summer board… very much digging the Foxcatcher (thanks @RYAN1987M!) and the ARDX20. Need to clean up the cabling, but this arrangement may stay for a while.

FWIW, I’ve never heard two drives stack together as well as the Shnobel Tone Daily Driver into the CopperSound Foxcatcher. They are both fantastic overdrives on their own, but stacking them together is quite the s#!t.

scotty31

Silver Supporting Member
Thanks! That is one of my older boards when I ran a Deluxe Reverb.

I am in the process of assembling a new board at the moment, basically consolidating two of my nano boards to a JR classic.

Loop:
- Strymon DIG (that 80s rack delay)
- Eventide MicroPitch Delay (for its H3000, MicroPitch)
- Boss Dimension DC-2W (for its Roland SDD-320 sound)
- UA Golden (covers the Lexicon Hall)

Out front:
- Strymon Deco (for its Echoplex preamp and its Double Tracking)
- Suhr Koko
- Boss SD-1 or Suhr Shiba (haven't decided yet...I may run with the Shiba since it just sounds fuller for the occasions I run it into the Low Input)
- Keeley GC-2 (a DBX-160 in a pedal)

That all is going into a Marshall SC20 Stack (the 20w JCM800).

Yea...I like the 80s.
Sd1, deco, dig, UA verb, dimension chorus, classic marshall overdrive

You sir, are a connoisseur

carl_in_vain

A few more tweaks to my summer board… very much digging the Foxcatcher (thanks @RYAN1987M!) and the ARDX20. Need to clean up the cabling, but this arrangement may stay for a while.

FWIW, I’ve never heard two drives stack together as well as the Shnobel Tone Daily Driver into the CopperSound Foxcatcher. They are both fantastic overdrives on their own, but stacking them together is quite the s#!t.

This accomplishes a lot in a very small space.