Show your pedalboard: 2021

ToneRanger72

When I had 3x 24" x 12" sized pedalboards jammed with so many pedals, Geez, I thought they were too big and heavy! What do you use to transport this board when going to rehearsals and gig? Have you borrowed the mobile launch platform vehicle (crawler) from NASA?
Luckily, as the only guitar player, I get to leave my rig set up 100% of the time and don't need to break it down - otherwise, I would be coming up with a MUCH different setup.

cvansickle

Gold Supporting Member
Slimmed down the small board today. Thanks to the new Basic Audio Tri/Ram, I eliminated three EHX Muffs and reverted back to my Metro 24. A/B box in the lower left switches between my Vox AC15 and Fender Deluxe Reverb, A/B/Y box in upper left switches channels on the Vox. Wampler Ego in upper right is used only when I play my Ric 620/12, and run one side of the Ric-o-sound into the Ego and Fender (just have to move the cable) and the other side into the board and Vox. Sounds more difficult than it really is!

Madureira

New iteration for 2021:

Out with the Empress Tremolo and the Polytune.

Added a Boss OC-5 and the Keeley D&M. Also added the smaller Boss tuner, and added a master tap tempo that controls BPM on the ES-8 and/or rate/tempo on the Boss RV500/DD500/MD500. EB VP/JR is a modded version with a 10kohm linear pot. Killer expression pedal now, instead of a tone sucking goliath.

krugerj

I just started putting the board together a few months ago and have been doing so fairly casually. Only plan is I wanted to focus on TS and Klon first.

I’ve owned/played all but the TS10 and that was at the top of my list. Even though I’ve had the others, I’ve never gathered them to really hear/feel the differences and see exactly what I like and that’s what I washed to do here.

I saw the joyo pop up locally so I grabbed it. I saw the Nordvang Gravity was gonna be restocked and jumped to get one for my TS10 slot Then a reissue TS9 popped up locally. Shortly after that , the Tone Geek released his custom TS10 and I thought it would be cool to compare the two ts10 circuits. Side note, the soft clipping is awesome on it

Then my brother gave me back my old 1981 TS9 that I did the 808 mod on back around 2004 or something, haha.

So yeah, five TS circuits, lol. Ideally it looks like it will be one for a very clean chirpy tone with my strat. One for strat leads and works well with the KTR. Then one for high gain rhythm boosts.
Which one did you go with in the end? TS10, that is

stargazer747

Slimmed down the small board today. Thanks to the new Basic Audio Tri/Ram, I eliminated three EHX Muffs and reverted back to my Metro 24. A/B box in the lower left switches between my Vox AC15 and Fender Deluxe Reverb, A/B/Y box in upper left switches channels on the Vox. Wampler Ego in upper right is used only when I play my Ric 620/12, and run one side of the Ric-o-sound into the Ego and Fender (just have to move the cable) and the other side into the board and Vox. Sounds more difficult than it really is!

Love the Electro-Harmonix collection, especially the “multi” pedals you got there and the zigzag arrangement . Very sweet board!

Chance

Updated my small board! Took off the Timeline and added the Golden Reverberator, Carbon Copy Mini, and Turbo Tuner mini. Probably the last change on this board for a while. I changed out a pedal on my big board but not enough of a change to post a new pic, swapped out my Full-Drive 2 for a Vahlbruch Kaluna