• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Show your pedalboard: 2021

bonga

Supporting Member
Got my Sunface and King of tone after a long wait (I don't live in the US and pretty much no one I knew was coming down to my country). Put this together. I'm also awaiting a few cables and plugs from BTPA plus some other pedals. I'll post the final board when it's done, hopefully by the end of August.

Here's what I have right now... extremely pleased with what it sounds like into my Suhr Badger 35.

Alabamarama

In trying to locate some unwanted noise in my rig, I decided to go as simple as I could. This iteration sounds my roof off and then gets weird with it. Been playing a lot more Doom and Rock riffs lately, with some ambient mixed in.

Signal chain is pretty simple. SuperEgo (Grand Orbiter in it's loop), Rook, Iron Bell, Nemesis, Dark Star, Meteore, X4, Radial into an AC15c2 and an AC30c2.

Have enough pedals from ripping through my rig for another board too.

Not a bad day.

ETA* Ready to jam.

Last edited:

carrier street

Silver Supporting Member
I keep building boards that are too big with fancy MIDI loop switchers and out there pedals that are ultimately underutilized. I’m finally sick of it. I’m scaling it back to PT2 size for the foreseeable future and have stripped this board down to what for me is the basics. Haha. Will be wiring this up asap and am extremely pleased to have talked some sense into myself. Now I might actually be able to fit my board on small stages around town.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn....

slide13

Silver Supporting Member
Was able to snag a Suhr Discovery delay which I really wanted to check out and that prompted a change to the back half of my board from Strymon Deco/El Cap/Flint to an all-analog chain....for no other reason than it sounded fun and it gave me the space to add back in my Ditto looper which I like to have.

Not getting rid of the Strymons just yet or anything, those three are killer pedals but I'm really enjoying the Suhr Discovery and the Supro Trem at the moment so it may end up being a "permanent" change, time will tell. The Dimension C I'm a little iffy on, it's cool but not sure it's quite right for me. Just placed an order with Analogman for a Mini Chorus with top jacks to swap in it's place so in 2-4 weeks I should have that hopefully.

billbfoot

Gold Supporting Member
Was able to snag a Suhr Discovery delay which I really wanted to check out and that prompted a change to the back half of my board from Strymon Deco/El Cap/Flint to an all-analog chain....for no other reason than it sounded fun and it gave me the space to add back in my Ditto looper which I like to have.

Not getting rid of the Strymons just yet or anything, those three are killer pedals but I'm really enjoying the Suhr Discovery and the Supro Trem at the moment so it may end up being a "permanent" change, time will tell. The Dimension C I'm a little iffy on, it's cool but not sure it's quite right for me. Just placed an order with Analogman for a Mini Chorus with top jacks to swap in it's place so in 2-4 weeks I should have that hopefully.

Great choices and nicely put together! What patch cables are those?

slide13

Silver Supporting Member
Great choices and nicely put together! What patch cables are those?
Thanks! The cables are Lava Piston ends with mini-ELC cable. Love them, super easy to put together and I just buy extra cable from Sweetwater when I need more (I redo my board quite a bit, haha). Been using them for a couple years now and have no complaints.

Guitarmoog

I’ve just finished putting this together on my new custom order board from Heavy Seas Pedalboards in France. You can find them on Reverb and Instagram and they were really lovely to work with on the design. The case covering is a William Morris design. I’m very pleased with it And would highly recommend them if you like the style And are happy to wait for a few months.

One of the Colordrivers (green) is almost always on as a boost and kind of treble-bleed-without-the-thinness so I can control drive levels from the guitar. Also makes an already touch sensitive amp even more so. It only gets turned off when the orange Colordriver, which is set as a fuzz, is turned on (using the flip-flop function on the Quartermaster). It all goes into a Boogie Fillmore 50 head and cab.

The EP Booster underneath is in the same loop as the Jet Phaser to make up for the volume drop it has, even when on full. I can switch between using a cable (which I prefer and do most of the time) and the Boss WL50 underneath with switch next to it. The EHX Slammi may well be replaced by the Gamechanger Bigsby pedal I have on order when it arrives.

Fuzz

My just updated main pedalboard 2021:

Pedaltrain Classic JR SC + 3 risers
Cioks DC7 Power Supply + 4 Expander
SquarePlug Patch Cables
3M Dual Lock fasteners

Fulltone Clyde Standard Wah (in front of the pedal board) - Tc Electronic PolyTune 3 Noir - Origin Effects Cali 76 Compact Deluxe - DryBell Vibe Machine V-2 + Footswitch F-1L - DryBell Unit67 - Fulltone Más Malo - MXR Timmy Overdrive - J. Rockett The Dude - Boss MD-200 Modulation - Catalinbread Belle Epoch Deluxe - Boss DD-200 Digital Delay - MXR Reverb

+ Dunlop DVP4 Volume X Mini Expression pedal (ocassionally with BED when needed, not in photo)

My main amp VSA 22sc has a very good tremolo ("vibrato") and a nice spring reverb.

I also have several alternatives for overdrive-distortion-fuzz-section.

EDIT: Photo link updated and bottom photo added.

I updated my travelling pedalboard a couple of days ago. Main use is in band context and occassionally gigging. I needed more options for the overdrive section, so I moved some great pedals to my home pedalboard, which I also use for home recordings. My main amp is still VSA 22sc with great spring reverb and tremolo. I hope this pedalboard stays a while without any modifications.

Chain: Fulltone Clyde Standard Wah - PolyTune 3 Mini Noir - Wampler Ego Compressor - MI Audio Neo Fuzz (germanium) - Paul Cochrane Timmy - J. Rockett Archer - J. Rockett The Dude - AnalogMan Prince of Tone - Boss EQ-200 Graphic Equalizer - Boss MV-200 Modulation - Boss DD-200 Digital Delay - MXR M300 Reverb

Pedaltrain Classic JR SC + 3 risers (2 x PB2 + 1 x PB1)
Cioks DC7 Power Supply + 4 Expander
SquarePlug and Evidence patch cables
3M Dual Lock tape + some cable clips

EDIT: Chain and parts added.

Last edited:

Trending Topics

Top Bottom