Show your pedalboard: 2021

Jess 1971

Silver Supporting Member
I have the same dirt pair on my board. I had the RD Custom Hot Rod (full size) on my board, but I never really used the right side (even though it sounds great). I still have the RD DR Custom, but it's packed away for now.

eoptAj1.jpg
What size Pedaltrain is that?

Crimson Queen

Silver Supporting Member
no disrespect but I think you need glasses, not slightly larger but definitively small buttons

I do wear glasses. Like I said, I am often singing and cannot look down for more than a split second. The bigger buttons means a bigger target. This should not matter to you, and anyone else, though.

Crimson Queen

Silver Supporting Member
I do wear glasses. Like I said, I am often singing and cannot look down for more than a split second. The bigger buttons means a bigger target. This should not matter to you, and anyone else, though.
you matter to me.

I found your statement funny, actually. Funny is funny. I still need them (the buttons).

tobereleased

Happy new year from New Zealand!

Now that some of us have finally escaped the mire that was 2020, let's see some 2021 boards.

Here's my main board, and I honestly expect it to stay as is for the entirety of 2021:

n9llipb3xea41.jpg

Well it didn’t quite stay the same for all of 2021 but the only change was to swap out 2 DOD pedals (201 phasor and 280 compressor) for two other DOD pedals that I already owned (Carcosa and Gonkulator). I still have the two that were swapped off, so I could go back any time I like.

8rm679u8f9881.jpg

Trending Topics

Top Bottom