Show your pedalboard: 2022

ToneSter

Silver Supporting Member
Pedals 04-2022 post.jpg

***All (dirt/OD/Fuzz) pedals are clones, 70% are altered “slightly” from original design.
Starting top left Boss NS1, Menatone Red snapper & Cornish SS-2.3, EQD Tone Job, Basic Audio Scarab Deluxe Dung Beetle, TC PolyTune, AMZ super buffer, Boss RV6, Boss DD7, DAM Red Rooster, Empress Para EQ, EH Synth9, BossTU3.
2nd row; DOD A/B sw, Dr. Scientist Reverberator, Walrus Mako D1, JHS Charlie V4, Little Green Wonder, EH Pitchfork, Paul Trombetta Mini-Bone, BJFE Bearfoot model G, Free the Tone String Slinger, Landgraff dynamic overdrive&Walrus Mayflower, DOD 250, Vox Wah w/Halo.
3rd row; MXR looper, Flashback Mini, Rat mid 80’s ver., Fairfield Circuitry Barbershop & Protein Blue side, Benson Preamp, DAM Red Rooster & EQD Speaker Cranker, Klon, Tonebender MkII Pro, Dover Drive, 1981 invention DRV, Mesa Rectifier, BSIAB II and Lovepedal JTM.

Power Supply:
True Tone CS7 & True Tone CS12
Small board/gigging, large board is for the studio.
both boards built by myself, small board wood/pine ~ Large, from extra 2x12 flight case wood, is 7ply w/hard plastic veneer, all industrial velcro.

Note; a plug to all the builders/Companies of above (dirt/OD/Fuzz Pedal), just incredible designs!!! ~ Thank you!

Note; to the players; none of the above dirt/OD/Fuzz Pedals repeat in tone, yes, if you spend enough time you could get a few to sound real close.

ToneIsKing55

Awesome boards !
How do your run your signal chain around the QMX ? Do you have a good input buffer, then loopswitcher then amp ?
Also which amplifiers take those beasts ?
Signal chain straight into the QMX. No buffers before the fuzzes. There is the dirt and fx pedals first then the Kingsley preamps and Hatchet then a split for wet dry, then wet side goes through the delays/reverb. The wet/dry outs then go into the FX loop return of a 100 watt Mesa Lonestar Classic and a Two Rock SP35 which feed two of my homemade cabs with a variety of speakers. The cabs I choose are based on what I’m playing. The whole rig at home looks like this

79ADBC96-E8FD-47EF-8E71-B5B524D08BCC.jpeg

So I decided that I wanted to be able to get all the pedals out of the house without breaking my back, so I chopped up the spaceship into smaller boards.
Pretty happy with this set up, just used live a couple of times and I can get pretty much any sound i need. Specially the bonetender into the kaluna. Only thing left is to put a stereo patchbay underneath so i can use a expression pedal if i want to
Now onto woking on the bigger boards.

Guitar --> Drop --> MS 3 --> Specular Tempus
L1: Bonetender + OD 11
L2: Kaluna
L3: Broken arrow

IMG_6927.jpg

Easyrider

Thought I’d share my pedal board…

Just need to get a univibe….wah is there but underneath….

Here’s mine after a fun time acquiring them…

Still can’t believe the Boss Flanger is nearly 40 years old….the original owner really looked after it.

The only new pedals are the ThorpyFX The Boneyard ,Nordland and the Boss Tuner.

attachment.php

Last edited:

Sparadrap

Thought I’d share my pedal board…

Just need to get a univibe….wah is there but underneath….

Here’s mine after a fun time acquiring them…

Still can’t believe the Boss Flanger is nearly 40 years old….the original owner really looked after it.

The only new pedals are the ThorpyFX The Boneyard and the Boss Tuner.

attachment.php
Nice script Dyna Comp, with the "snake eyes" setting :)

Trending Topics

Top Bottom