Show your pedalboard: 2022

lamp

Silver Supporting Member
Switched in my new “cyborg” pedal by Rare Buzz Effects. A limited run version of their Snitch pedal (Rat type with switch for Silicon/LED/Germanium clipping), raising money for charities supporting the people of Ukraine. They raised $9500 USD.

7E1B9692-2B85-47A0-BD60-19C472F9892B.jpeg
DD2AE5D8-13E5-4B88-83EB-FF76BAF5135A.jpeg

Last edited:

dancehall

Same here bud. Since I own Fillmore I keep reducing my rig footprint. I really like your rig simplicity
+1 for me, after getting my Fillmore 25 all of a sudden I’ve lost all interest in transparent, dynamic, amp-like overdrives, haha

Nerd

+1 for me, after getting my Fillmore 25 all of a sudden I’ve lost all interest in transparent, dynamic, amp-like overdrives, haha
I'm using two Secret Preamps with mine to enhance level of drive and I never been happier. I do have one overdrive too. It's Nordland ODR-C (CC+ on my home pedalboard) but that's just to add a bit of hair, balls and volume loss with HB in split mode. Drive stage sorted!

lamp

Silver Supporting Member
Very cool.
Does it "glide" between the 2 delay times (like adjusting the knob)? or is it switching to the second time immediately without glitching?
Yes there’s the “glide” just as if you were twisting the knob manually, but really quickly. You can hear the “brrrp”!

Same here bud. Since I own Fillmore I keep reducing my rig footprint. I really like your rig simplicity
I think I'm going the other way. Since having my FM 100 some of my pedals have come out of retirement and I'm on the prowl for more. It's such a wonderful pedal platform, it's almost impossible to get a bad sound from it.

Nerd

I think I'm going the other way. Since having my FM 100 some of my pedals have come out of retirement and I'm on the prowl for more. It's such a wonderful pedal platform, it's almost impossible to get a bad sound from it.

Yeah, all depends on how you use it or what you want out of it. I'm a meat and potato type of a guy. One basic but juicy drive flavour and just this but "more"

iantag9977

View attachment 600758

View attachment 600759

View attachment 600760

Just got this in my email today; needless to say I'm beyond stoked. I don't think I will change a dial with how David from LA Sound Design has it setup; kudos again to the man. Signal chain is:

"WAH----EFFECTRODE TUBE VIBE----TYCOBRAE OCTAVIAN---AM BEANO BOOST----OE CALI 76----PI-01 BUFFER IN/OUT----KT DUELIST---EFFECTRODE BLUE BOTTLE---EFFECTRODE FIRE BOTTLE---STOBOSTOMP---L.A.S.D. PI-01. Wet board signal chain: L.A.S.D PI-01----RHM PBC6X (L4 ECHOSEX 3---L5 FTT TRI-AVATAR---L6 STRYMON MOBIUS)---RJM MINI MIXER IN. Left split out of the mixer RTN-L1 H9 (A)----L2 H9 (B)----RTN TO MIXER. Mixer out L/R to PI-01.

The dry board runs in front of the amp. The wet board can be fed the dry signal from the PI-01. It can also be feed from a Line out box or FX loop SND. The wet board goes out stereo to two amps or mono to a single amp.

The Expression pedal controls the H9 mix levels. In the clip the dry board is on the left and the wet board on the right."

How do you like that Tube Vibe?

svisser

What’s that little Vox? Good pedal platform? Love the setup by the way. It reminds me of the amount of space I have
That is a Vox AVTV4. Killer amp. It was never meant to be my main amp. Just a cheap one I bought used to get back into practicing after I sold my gear a few years prior to buying it. It will be my main amp until further notice. I just push it through a system with a load box. Very versitile amp. I have it on 4 watts turrned up a little past a quarter, then push it into the sweet spot with my JHS Clover and TS9.

in_rainbowz

That is a Vox AVTV4. Killer amp. It was never meant to be my main amp. Just a cheap one I bought used to get back into practicing after I sold my gear a few years prior to buying it. It will be my main amp until further notice. I just push it through a system with a load box. Very versitile amp. I have it on 4 watts turrned up a little past a quarter, then push it into the sweet spot with my JHS Clover and TS9.
Yea I am digging that. Thanks for sharing

Stone Driver

Gold Supporting Member
How do you like that Tube Vibe?
Genuinely my favorite vibe hands down. It’s all subjective of course, but I’ve been unable to recreate its sound in other vibes.

I don’t think Effectrode was going for a exact clone of an original, but rather what they thought was a improved refinement. Only downside for me is that it’s a power hog, but bridging two Cioks DC7 outputs at 12v (double the mA, not voltage) takes care of it just fine (using a Effectrode Atomic for power on new board).

Highly recommended if you are on the hunt for a new vibe, there are some good demos of it on YouTube

Trending Topics

Top Bottom