Show your pedalboard: 2022

MasterEvan07

Where's that buzzing coming from...?
Gold Supporting Member
Cool, I have a Neunaber Neuron. I was always curious if I could run it with the PS-100 and be fine for live applications.
I’ve never used the Neuron but I’ve used multiple other preamps live with the PS100 and it’s slammin’
I’ve even had my main amp go down live and have used the PS100 solely as a power amp. While not ideal, it was a solid backup in a pinch.

Eugene'sAxe

287505402_10159060491242066_4351818034892967792_n.jpg

ifurones

Work in progress - waiting for a Cioks AC10 (those monsters work with 12VAC and high current draw) & a Chase Tone Secret in that empty spot (currently at the customs...) before the final connection & custom-cutting patch cables for this setup. Please give me your comments & recommendations before I do that! ;)

View attachment 616401

Ok, final version, with the previously missing Chase Tone Secret + some little adjustment (noise suppressor instead of temporary kill switch & hiwattish menawatt instead of marshallish king preamp):

IMG_20220612_120130.jpg

Signal chain:

tuner > treble booster > analog octave > wah > buffer > noise suppressor loop * [overdrive > volume > hiwattish preamp > blackface-ish preamp > compresor > echoplexish preamp] > delay > reverb

Last edited:
Solid board! Did you try running your fuzz either first or right after your Wah tho? I assumed the FZ-1W is impedance sensitive but I could be wrong.
Hey thanks man appreciate it! With the FZ1w fuzz I just bought it but I was reading the buffer is so good and the silicon transistors aren't as finicky as germanium (fuzz face style)- the fuzz can be placed literally anywhere in the chain as i dont believe its impendance is as sensitive. I'm sure more info will be released once others experiment it further its still fairly new. But ya mine is like 4th last in my chain and still rips and sounds good to my ears.

Last edited:

electricfactory

Gold Supporting Member
Very effcient looking board, dig your choices, especially the BART. I now have one on my board, really, really like it. And the clean-up is just beautiful, sweet, low noise floor, Jimi-esque. Two questions; do you now or have you ever run two fuzz pedals on your board ? Not to stack but because they sound different ? Also, you have the Deja Vibe right after the BART ( which I assume is first ). Curious as to why you placed it there ? And not after the Protein ?
I'm going fuzz>drives>modulation ( Vibe )>delays>amp.. but maybe I should put it where you put yours.

View attachment 624480
Recently added the Unit 67. What a useful piece of electronics that is! Anyway, this rig hits all my love spots but I have a Gladio SC inbound that I think will take the place of the Superbolt. Good choices to have.
Runs into a Ceriatone OTS20 or a Mesa Fillmore equally well with a bit of knob turning. My cup runneth over, but now I need a bigger switcher…..

Last edited:

jlectka

Silver Supporting Member
Very effcient looking board, dig your choices, especially the BART. I now have one on my board, really, really like it. And the clean-up is just beautiful, sweet, low noise floor, Jimi-esque. Two questions; do you now or have you ever run two fuzz pedals on your board ? Not to stack but because they sound different ? Also, you have the Deja Vibe right after the BART ( which I assume is first ). Curious as to why you placed it there ? And not after the Protein ?
I'm going fuzz>drives>modulation ( Vibe )>delays>amp.. but maybe I should put it where you put yours.
Hi. I’ve not run two fuzzes and only sometimes use the one. I experimented with placement and found that the Sunface needs to be first in the chain to clean up well with the volume on my guitar, especially my Strat. I also like some of the sounds I can get turning on a drive that’s after the fuzz. Sometimes I’ll use a wah in front of it but that’s it.

R Weaver FX

Silver Supporting Member
Rick,
where exactly in the chain are you placing the Midnight ? Directly after the fuzz, or later ? Am loving mine by the way, loving it. so happy to have the expression pedal port too.
So glad you’re enjoying it my friend! My chain is wah-vibe-Octav8-Fuzz-Lone Star Stranger-Barber Gain Changer-Carbon Copy-MXR Reverb-amp
I like having the fuzz and drive after the vibe. Just sounds bigger and less washed out than when the fuzz is in front. I love the 5 pin jack too. Enables you to use the cancel function. Plus I’ve been really dialing these in with a little mod I did recently.

Last edited:

Geetarpicker

2022….My compact board for the Nashville, TN Broadway scene. This will bug the heck out of many due to the sideways pedals, ha! However the Compressor, Reverb, and tuner are always on. The placement of the others towards the edges of the board actually helps to not miss a button or hit the wrong one.
0aJ3Ttp.jpg

Wampler EGO mini>Rockett Animal>Lovepedal Echo baby>Hotone Chorus>Dunlop Volume>Dunlop Echoplex>TC HOF mini…..Sonic Research tuner gets signal from Aux out of volume pedal.

Here it was prior, before adding the tuner, Dunlop Echoplex, and Volt power supply. This was my “fly date” pedal board that has grown a bit lately…

mT9n0LX.jpg

My “boards” are literally that. Plywood, Velcro, rubber feet. I lay out the pedals in a way I prefer to operate them, then the signal flow is different. Messy but it works, and not too difficult to trouble shoot at the gig if needed. I like the thin George L cable in tight quarters, but I solder on Switchcraft connectors.

Last edited:

awp

I posted way back on this thread but you guys inspired me to put a little effort into my board. I built the board myself. It’s very modest in comparison to most other boards being posted but it gets the job done. I do mostly ambient guitar stuff and I find the combo of the line 6 m9 and the Black Hole gives me a lot to work with. Powered by a Cioks 7 underneath which is definitely overkill here but leaves me options for expansion.

Next up trying to figure out a way to daughter a second board to this that allows me to extend for my Ditto x4.

437BD824-9599-48BE-98A6-75C162439039.jpeg

Last edited:

Trending Topics

Top Bottom