Show your pedalboard: 2022

mapleneck72

Silver Supporting Member
287505402_10159060491242066_4351818034892967792_n.jpg

How do you like the Cogmeister and how are you using it differently than your other OD pedals? I have one coming in July.

Nigel Davenport

Silver Supporting Member
I’ve never used the Neuron but I’ve used multiple other preamps live with the PS100 and it’s slammin’
I’ve even had my main amp go down live and have used the PS100 solely as a power amp. While not ideal, it was a solid backup in a pinch.
If you don't mind me asking, why was it not ideal? Did you not have a preamp in front of it?

MasterEvan07

Where's that buzzing coming from...?
Gold Supporting Member
If you don't mind me asking, why was it not ideal? Did you not have a preamp in front of it?
Sorry if I wasn't clear - what I meant to convey was that if you're jacking straight into the PS100 without a preamp is not ideal because there's no preamp signal shaping or appropriate gain before the power amp, but it will still work and get you by in an emergency situation.

If you do have a good preamp then it's game on and off to the races :)

Nigel Davenport

Silver Supporting Member
Sorry if I wasn't clear - what I meant to convey was that if you're jacking straight into the PS100 without a preamp is not ideal because there's no preamp signal shaping or appropriate gain before the power amp, but it will still work and get you by in an emergency situation.

If you do have a good preamp then it's game on and off to the races :)
Gotcha, thanks!

Cosmo-D

Silver Supporting Member
Since the only gigs I have coming up are acoustic and that’s all I've been playing, I scraped together this board from spare parts. I built the board and risers years ago, which luckily are similar in height. I’m thinking I should make some new patch cables but meh, these shitters work and I have spares if one goes down. This is all run off of a One Spot except the Jamman & VL Play have their own wall warts. My electric boards are the same as every other pedalboard post I've made in the last few years, haven't bought pedals in years so no changes.

om7bJgP.jpg

No idea why the font is green on my DD7, must have been the photo setting.

New version of the board for this summer tour!

It's been basically the same since 2015 when I started gigging more seriously, with a few changes.

The Polytune, Fuzz Face, Memory Boy and Dyna Comp have been on my board for 7 years now, the Boss chorus and the Westwood are lockdown addictions, replacing a Boss Bass Chorus and a Boss SD-1 (hated that pedal) and the TC Helicon does a great job on my vocals.

The only thing I'm still figuring out is the reverb. Had a Trinity II, a Walrus Fathom and now this RV-6 I borrowed from a friend of mine, but honestly it's not good. Thinking about the UA Golden, the Polara and the Faux Spring. Gotta find a way to try the three pedals before I decide.

Cheers!

board2022.jpg

pbone

Silver Supporting Member
Am needing to slim down a little bit for smaller gigs, so I just nabbed a Mobius Midnight to make a mini board for my Nord Electro. Just going to be the Mobius, a Neo Vent Mini II, a Lounsberry Organ Grinder, and a sustain pedal. Should be sweet!

Anyone else still using a Mobius?

lamp

Silver Supporting Member
Have been stuck at home with Covid so took the opportunity to redo my boards…

The Bassman board:
3ED6AE5D-1659-4216-853F-E205ED9878DE.jpeg

The JVM board:
B3B446A5-FF2A-4B33-888A-8CF9D16B0F21.jpeg

The Mini board:
This is essentially the board I used with the Orange at our last gig (covers for the work party) in Jan 2020 - plenty of synth and chorus for those 80s vibes!
5B0D1BB1-B187-40B7-8E6E-2AE448BEA62C.jpeg

Has been a satisfying day!
46ED7DCC-D72C-4371-8192-D42961E99979.jpeg

Top Bottom