Show your pedalboard: 2022

Fat Dad

formerly amdowell
Silver Supporting Member
FF3F9256-7B8B-4690-B85F-38084F871686.jpeg

EDIT TO ADD INFO:
-Signal chain in front of amp: Polytune Mini Noir > ML5 (A. Lightspeed, C. GTO, E. Ego Comp)
-Signal chain in FX loop: MXR EQ > Timeline
-There's a Temple Audio 4X Mod Pro mounted on the side that will automatically switch from 4CM to everything in front of the amp depending on how you plug in.
-The MC6 recalls presets on the Timeline, engages the Timeline's looper, recalls presets on the ML5 (turning pedal loops on and off), and changes channels on my EVH 5150III 50w.
-Dunlop DVP4 mini volume is the expression pedal for the Timeline's mix control on my presets.
-TrueTone CS12 mounted underneath powers everything.
-Pedaltrain Classic Jr.
-Fender Ultra Telecaster with Seymour Duncan Quarter Pounds or a PRS CE22 are my main guitars.
-I play mostly rock styles and modern country

Last edited:

Gasp100

Silver Supporting Member
I made up a bigger one and a smaller one over the weekend:

DSC_9183
by Jeff Winston, on Flickr

DSC_9188
by Jeff Winston, on Flickr

Dang, I feel like I need to schedule personal interviews with some of you cats to get the low down on some of these pedals and the actual boards you use. I went on a Mythos video bender the other day because someone was selling a Wildwood Mjolnir.

dancareaga

Diggin that Phase 90 with the LED. Such an underrated pedal.

Is it original and did you have the LED installed? I have the current USA CS version and the LED is centered.
Man, I love that Phase 90! I use the Vibe Machine quite a bit less since I goy it, though I still love it.
I bought it from Analogman, the handwired 1974, and had them install the LED and powerjack.

RevDrucifer

Gold Supporting Member
The FM9 rig won’t look too different from this when it’s done, just adding a wireless and maybe a Digitech Freqout.

sypC9QO.jpeg

But I decided to start building a pedalboard using actual pedals just because I miss having them around. There’s nothing I can’t dial in with the Fractal stuff, but I’m a gear nerd with a dwindling pile of gear and I miss that excitement of having a new pedal pop up in the mail. First pedal is a Dry Bell V3 Vibe, once I get over this damn covid I’m going to pick up a Keeley Dark Side and then it’s onto delay(s).

Trending Topics

Top Bottom