Show your pedalboard: 2022

bdm

Silver Supporting Member
I’ve accepted the compromises (size, AC mains) and enjoy it. I don’t find it to be an issue. I would hate to have a CE1 just sitting in a cabinet. I want to use the damn thing.

It’s just a matter of literal space and pedalboard functionality and ergonomics. It can be done I just haven’t hit in that perfect pedalboard arrangement quite yet.

Easyrom

Tiny update with the Peacekeeper instead of ODR-C. The Thorpy sounds really nice and is very versatile. The Nordland may stay my all time favorite overdrive, but I live in a place where RFI are a real pain and some pedals handle it better than others... the noise of the ODR-C is actually fairly low, but it depends on the hour of the day... and even a low RFI noise tends to turn me crazy.

Last edited:

tinkercity

Silver Supporting Member
It’s a little raspier, a little rawer. I still haven’t been able to “click” with the newer one although there really isn’t anything wrong with it necessarily. It’s more a matter of the fact I’ve used the old one so long I thing it’s just more comfortable to my ears.
That's great. I need to track one down. I always wished the 3 knob ones I had were a little more raw and less smooth.

Easyrider

Added a Voodoo Vibe +
B9518D3B-7952-4445-8490-EF1F00AC65E5.jpeg

in_rainbowz

I should add that I hate sideways pedals and the POG was not necessary. After I found the spot for the Fulltone Supa-Trem (still my favorite trem pedal despite it's shortcomings in layout), I added the POG because I found the extra room and I haven't used that pedal in a long time.
I,too, share your disdain for sideways pedals. I wonder why that is? I just can’t stand looking at them

stargazer747

I,too, share your disdain for sideways pedals. I wonder why that is? I just can’t stand looking at them
Same here, there is an order in things throughout the universe and for a guy like me that looks for that order out of chaos and sees perfect symmetry everywhere, it just seems unnatural to me. I had deployed one or two on their side back when I was crazy for large pedalboards crowded with as many FX pedals I could squeeze in to fit. No more, that was before my moment of enlightenment that finally had awakened me just a few years back, gone retro returning home to the classic brands I grew up with, and streamlining it all down to 2x Pedaltrain Nano+, just a small single row flat board with only 5x of what I call my "bare essentials" that are neatly wired and correctly oriented.

Balance in the Force has been restored once again!

Jeff_G

Silver Supporting Member
Tiny update with the Peacekeeper instead of ODR-C. The Thorpy sounds really nice and is very versatile. The Nordland may stay my all time favorite overdrive, but I live in a place where RFI are a real pain and some pedals handle it better than others... the noise of the ODR-C is actually fairly low, but it depends on the hour of the day... and even a low RFI noise tends to turn me crazy.

Have you tried a battery powered power supply for your board?

Trending Topics

Top Bottom