Show your pedalboard: 2022

vice-mayor

I should add that I hate sideways pedals and the POG was not necessary. After I found the spot for the Fulltone Supa-Trem (still my favorite trem pedal despite it's shortcomings in layout), I added the POG because I found the extra room and I haven't used that pedal in a long time.

I,too, share your disdain for sideways pedals. I wonder why that is? I just can’t stand looking at them

4bb616ff-ebfd-4b5d-b159-74810bf54d06_text.gif

JCantrell

Put in the GE-7 for a MXR Phase 100, otherwise largely the same. Though I'm finding the noise on the GE-7 to be a bit excessive and thinking about upgrading to a SA EQ2. Also thinking about changing RM vibe to a drybell, would give more space for an extra drive pedal too. Hum destroyer in the back for the ground loop caused by the HX Stomp USB to PC.

k7flnoH.jpg

jondom22

Silver Supporting Member
Hello tap dancing ;)
Gotta dust off my 'ol shoes. And a 5 6 7 8!

In all seriousness, I end up playing in a lot of improvisational settings so presets and what not got in the way too much. Also trying to compose with the mindset of not needing to turn off more than a couple pedals in a song, and no more than 1 or 2 at a time cos I just don't have them dance moves like I used to!

ShredSquatch

Conspiracy Experience Director & Stunt Guitarist
Gold Supporting Member
Some really cool boards but some of the cable management blows my mind... no way I could use a board with spaghetti wires all over the pace but if you can that's great. And I'm not criticizing just saying I could never do it. All that really matters is if it sounds good but I've heard neat boards sound better.

~ss

Abandoned

Worship Guitarist
Silver Supporting Member
small update to my board happening this week

Not quite complete but i
Squeezed every pedal of mine I could onto the board which is something I’ve been meaning to do for awhile. Now it’s really maxed out.

I am also adding risers to the back row of pedals (DIY: 1”x1” wooden beam, cut to size and painted black. These will be barely noticeable as they will sit underneath pedals and back row needed a rise and it only cost me $5.)

I still have pedals I can’t fit so a larger board is possible or I’ll get an auxiliary board for fav switch + expression pedal.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom