Show your pedalboard: 2022

StinkyCooch

I play a Rickenbacker 330/12 into a ever so slightly Vox AC30, with the board going into the front of the amp.
20220106_081542.jpg
20220106_081625.jpg

How do you like the Tonebender? And I assume it lives off-board, running on batteries when you use it, right?

And how do you use it? Into a clean amp?

I am asking because I have the same pedal but I find it a bit bright into a clean amp. It is much better going into the driven front end of my Marshall SV20 but when I do that I need to put my reverb and delay in the loop.

jellodog

Silver Supporting Member
Bit of a sidenote, but what's that Jazzmaster in your photo? That colour looks amazing.
Thanks, man! It's an Ocean Turquoise Metallic partscaster. Back in 2015, I got frustrated that Fender wasn't making my favourite colour JM, so I decided to do it myself. It turned out pretty well, like a "Thin Skin" you can see the grain pattern in the paint.

I'll tell you what though - that is the first and last time I'm ever spraying nitro - truly nasty nasty stuff! And spraying metallic paints is twice as hard - you have to work super fast and dust the paint particles on lightly to get the metallic particles to sit up and shimmer. It's definitely worth paying Warmoth to do that, rather than doing it yourself, I've learned.

amstrtatnut

Looks well loved!
Your board looks like it survived an earthquake in the Grand Canyon. haha

Its been a wet winter here in Nor CA. My new home's basement has been flooding. The walkways arent done yet so between flooding and tracking mud, I guess its much dustyer down there than I thought.

I even had a switch start to stick, and didn't put 2+2 together.

Coheed

Silver Supporting Member
Wired this iteration last night. With the new Microcosm, I added my DMC.micro to quickly access presets and the looper. I decided, while I’m at it, I’ll throw the Synesthesia back in and remove my SCF and Dandelion. Still waiting on my Demhe fuzz to replace the SSBS mini. Also waiting for my Chasetone SP to fill in the spot on the upper left.
All powered by a Zuma.
16430DFD-B6F9-4275-8E92-B565A98C9150.jpeg

Simto

Thanks, man! It's an Ocean Turquoise Metallic partscaster. Back in 2015, I got frustrated that Fender wasn't making my favourite colour JM, so I decided to do it myself. It turned out pretty well, like a "Thin Skin" you can see the grain pattern in the paint.

I'll tell you what though - that is the first and last time I'm ever spraying nitro - truly nasty nasty stuff! And spraying metallic paints is twice as hard - you have to work super fast and dust the paint particles on lightly to get the metallic particles to sit up and shimmer. It's definitely worth paying Warmoth to do that, rather than doing it yourself, I've learned.

It looks amazing. It's my favourite colour. I wanted one of those Wildwood Guitars Thin skin Jazzmasters in that colour for years.... Also saw Fender Japan made one that looked exactly like I wanted too (matching headstock and all), but I'm a broke loser and couldn't afford it..... (I'd also like to just have the pickup switch up at the upper horn instead of the rhythm circuit stuff... heresy I know...)
One day....

jellodog

Silver Supporting Member
Wired this iteration last night. With the new Microcosm, I added my DMC.micro to quickly access presets and the looper. I decided, while I’m at it, I’ll throw the Synesthesia back in and remove my SCF and Dandelion. Still waiting on my Demhe fuzz to replace the SSBS mini. Also waiting for my Chasetone SP to fill in the spot on the upper left.
All powered by a Zuma.
View attachment 472406
Looks like an ambient dream!

Trending Topics

Top Bottom