Show your pedalboard: 2022

Sardocasm

cupcakes
Silver Supporting Member
Great board!
Don’t see too many Rawkworks Eliora fuzz around! Demo sounds so good!

Thanks! Rawkworks made some great sounding (and looking) pedals, it was a real shame when they went out of business.

itskellyo

pedal board 2022.jpeg

I finally got me a proper tube amp! Today, I got a Boss SD-1 on a whim and I'm obsessed. It may just be the honey moon period, but I think it's going to usurp the much fancier Maxon ST9 Pro + that has been in that position for a while. I honestly got the SD-1 so that I could hit the DC-5's channel footswitch and a boost at the same time -- the Maxon has a bit of a lag because no engage/bypass switch will ever be as good as Boss -- but I love how it sounds, period.

Valveampguy

This is a thing of beauty. And a very unusual order, if I read it right . What’s the pedal between the tri avatar and the signature?

Dandrive Austin Pride fuzz, even though it’s not my board. Even though I’m German, this fellow German brand is somewhat of an enigma and seems to be a one man operation with sales through Instagram and long waiting times. Their tweed style overdrive intrigues me.

I’ve heard of them via TPS.

Easyrom

I’m frequently tweaking the board but I’ve been running this for almost a month and absolutely loving it. It’s got a great range of tones all with pedals I love and the fact that I inadvertently have 2 Analogman, 2 Origin, 2 Strymon, and 2 TC Electronic pedals makes my OCD so happy!
Slide13, I love your rig!
(But don't you feel the absolute NEED to have the two Analogman next to each other? :p)

Attachments

• 1641636268094.png
    1641636268094.png
    326 bytes · Views: 38
Last edited:

slide13

Silver Supporting Member
Slide13, I love your rig!
(But don't feel the absolute NEED to have the two Analogman next to each other? :p)

Thanks! And yeah, can’t say it doesn’t bother me a little…but I need the Origins to be in between signal chain wise. Plus, it’s good for me to push my self into uncomfortable situations…helps me grow as a person, haha

Sardocasm

cupcakes
Silver Supporting Member
Did you buy your Mood new or used? Every time I see an etched Mood I wonder if it was the one I sold.

I bought it used in January of 2020. I wanted to get a new one, but missed out by about an hour.

Icculus

View attachment 473980

I finally got me a proper tube amp! Today, I got a Boss SD-1 on a whim and I'm obsessed. It may just be the honey moon period, but I think it's going to usurp the much fancier Maxon ST9 Pro + that has been in that position for a while. I honestly got the SD-1 so that I could hit the DC-5's channel footswitch and a boost at the same time -- the Maxon has a bit of a lag because no engage/bypass switch will ever be as good as Boss -- but I love how it sounds, period.

Is that a mini Crybaby bass wah? How do you like it?

Trick Fall

New board for 2022. I stopped using my board for rehearsals and gigs and was just using an HX Stomp. Of course I decided I "needed" to add a midi footswitch to that and then I got the SY-200 and figured I might as well build a board around that setup. I wasn't originally planning on putting the Ultratap on there as I usually use it with my synths, but it was actually the best thing I did.

PudWud

So I decided I didn’t need two pedalboards. I made one ‘larger’ pedalboard and sold (almost) everything that didn’t make it on to here.

Signal chain is:

Polytune > RC Booster V2 > CB Preamp MK2 > Greer Lightspeed > Waza Blues Driver > Nordland ODR-C > UA Astra > Waza DM-2w > UA Golden > Ditto.

The BD-2w is sometimes changed for a Timmy, but I like the buffer in the Waza at the moment for this board.

All powered by CIOKS under the hood.

It’s a shame I’ll have to re-do this in 8 weeks as I’ve just ordered a nice board from Alder & Ash Pedalboards in the UK.

IT7M3Ma.jpg

Trending Topics

Top Bottom