Show your pedalboard: 2022

Valveampguy

The order isn't how it looks, I just had to arrange them that way to get them to fit. I think another user already answered your other question :)

How did you obtain your Dandrive pedal, if I may ask? These appear to be a bit of unobtainium unless you get on a waiting list through IG, which I don’t use actively.

BearBryan

Silver Supporting Member
How did you obtain your Dandrive pedal, if I may ask? These appear to be a bit of unobtainium unless you get on a waiting list through IG, which I don’t use actively.
The only other way is to wait for reverb sellers to run out of the crack they are smoking and then accept your more reasonable offer. That’s how I got my Austin Pride and Secret Machine.

Valveampguy

The only other way is to wait for reverb sellers to run out of the crack they are smoking and then accept your more reasonable offer. That’s how I got my Austin Pride and Secret Machine.

Sounds like a plan. Some of the few reverb offers seemed really out there.

Thoughtpolice

My home stereo board. The smaller right side is all front of amp stuff while the bigger left board is in the loop.

guitar>Tone Bender> SY-1>Hoof>Big Muff>FV-500L Volume Pedal>DS-1>Plumes>Aria>Rat>Dracarys>front of Orange Rocker 15 Terror.
Out the send of the orange>Afterneath>Discumbobulator>BF-3>Unicorn>Grand Orbiter>Dispatch Master>Dark Star>EQ>BigShot ABY.
L/R out of BigShot ABY>Julianna>DD-500>RV-500>Hydra>RC-1
L out of RC-1 into return of Orange. R out of RC-1 into SaturnWorks Potentiometer>return of Peavey Bandit.
Right now the Expression Ramper is on the Afterneath. The SY-1 has an EV-30 expression pedal. The 2 button SaturnWorks is Stop/Undo for the RC-1.

I only put the SaturnWorks in there for level adjustment. Running it all this way the bandit is just a bit louder than the Orange. The SaturnWorks pulls the Bandit's level down to unity. The Crate is there to hide my "power supply".
It's a wall of warts. Look upon it and despair. View attachment 474832 View attachment 474834 View attachment 474847
Dead cricket = tone

Dan also supplies small batches of pedals from time to time to several dealers around the world. Keep an eye on his Instagram for updates. TGT11, ATB Guitars etc. I was able to snag an Austin Pride a few months back from a dealer, gotta be quick.

onstage76

That looks like the London Fuzz i was close to buying about 2 weeks ago. Nice to see the Clinch Fx and Dazatronyx pedals
It is, I’m sure. I’m very pleased with it. It’s the only thing that can do what my white dot NKT275 sunface did with the volume backed right off.
I had a centura in the post-gain boost spot but I preferred the clinch in that spot.

Suarkttam

Silver Supporting Member
IMG_0961.jpg

username5000

My jaw literally dropped when I saw that conglomeration of wall warts. hahaha Hey, whatever works for you man. Technically they all have isolated power so that counts for something, right?

A local music store went out of business a few years back and I bought a box of 25 wall warts for $25. Since I had them laying around I figured it would be worth it to build a custom power strip before I bought several power supplies. So, I did. 24 outlets. 6 quads. 2 stacks of 3. Each quad has a left and right side. The left side is normal polarity with the house. The right side is reverse polarity relative to the house. Doing this means no matter which way a wall wart is "facing" when I plug one in they all end up with the same input polarity. End result... Dead Quiet. (From clean to medium gain of course).

Icculus

It is. I've grown very found of the auto return feature. I got the mini bass wah primarily because I wanted a smaller wah and because I was also drawn to the throaty nature of the frequency sweep. If you get one, I'd immediately open it up and turn the internal trim pot on the auto-return lag. I forget which direction is which, but the stock setting has an unnatural sound to it because you can feel the lag between your foot letting go of the wah and the frequency boost/sweep turning off.

But once you fix that, you have a very cool, throaty wah. I am, however, having to learn to use it again now that it's on a slanted pedalboard. It feels like my feet are less used to engaging and sweeping from heel to toe from this angle.

I just picked up a used one today in a local sale. It’s going to take some getting used to, between the springing back and the small size. I like the sound though.

Pretty much final, although I'm still thinking about switching the Fathom for a Flint. Reverbs on the Fathom are great but not amazing, I miss having spring reverb and could really use the tremolo on the Flint.

Also thinking about switching the Fuzz Face for a JHS 3 Series Fuzz. Loving the velcro tones that pedal can do with the bias knob.

Happy 2022!

tempImage57t4Bx.jpg

itskellyo

I just picked up a used one today in a local sale. It’s going to take some getting used to, between the springing back and the small size. I like the sound though.

It’s a little like going to stick shift after learning automatic. I actually have grown to prefer how the frequency response works though in regards to the path to bypass being lower frequency

Trending Topics

Top Bottom