Show your pedalboard: 2022

Finally got my hands on an xts Winford drive and I’m blown away..
169D7345-AC0D-47D5-928B-3EC299FDCB49.jpeg

IanRubbish

Gold Supporting Member
1DF50E68-F7A7-4374-895E-229A4F43C821.jpeg
Just got the Protein the other day, i really like both sides. I run everything into the volante, then both outs into the CXM 1978, and out to a Tone King Gremlin on one side, and a Jazz Chorus on the other side of the room. Its a Pretty extravagant home setup, but its insanely fun. Its making me think about doing some gigs in the near future.

Valveampguy

View attachment 476535 Just got the Protein the other day, i really like both sides. I run everything into the volante, then both outs into the CXM 1978, and out to a Tone King Gremlin on one side, and a Jazz Chorus on the other side of the room. Its a Pretty extravagant home setup, but its insanely fun. Its making me think about doing some gigs in the near future.

Pure fader beauty! Great looking board. Tell me the CXM is all that. I’ve been holding back on it for so long.

And isn’t the TK Gremlin the best small amp ever? I’ve been loving mine since I had it, still my favorite amp for Fender cleans and crunch tones, works so well with all drives too. I’ve got the turquoise color version, wasn’t my first choice but really like it now.
Makes me want to try another TK amp.

Dread pirate

please tell us about that guitar!

the Gibson is a 1964 es125tcd. I inherited it from my grandmothers sister. It was her husband. I haven’t really played it much in the past several years because it’s ridiculous noisy, so I recently got the boss NS2 which really made me start to appreciate the guitar again.

IanRubbish

Gold Supporting Member
Pure fader beauty! Great looking board. Tell me the CXM is all that. I’ve been holding back on it for so long.

And isn’t the TK Gremlin the best small amp ever? I’ve been loving mine since I had it, still my favorite amp for Fender cleans and crunch tones, works so well with all drives too. I’ve got the turquoise color version, wasn’t my first choice but really like it now.
Makes me want to try another TK amp.

I think the CXM is excellent, theres so much you can do with it. The way you build reverbs is different than any other one ive dealt with. I really was not looking to own one, but they sent it by accident when i ordered the preamp, and after a few minutes with it i had to keep it, so i ordered another preamp. I love the Gremlin too, really huge sound from such a small amp. I think the Imperial or Sky King are in my future.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom