Show your pedalboard: 2022

Dusty_Dave

gg01SUQ.jpg
704.jpg

billbfoot

Gold Supporting Member
26 pages and we’re still in the first half of January. Figured I’d better get in my first board post of 2022 with a slight reconfiguration. My EAE Halberd v2 arrived today, and it’s temporarily taking the place of my SHOE Pedals Savior Machine. Not sure how things will end up, as I really had been liking how things were stacking. But I’m gonna keep exploring this at-home board set-up for a while. Lots of gainy goodness to be had!

How do you like the super russian?
It rules! I've been touring with all kinds of muffs for the last 5 years and I feel like the search is over. I usually run mine in Flat and traditional mode and if I want a more scooped sound It's there and the cream toggle gives you a huge bass and presence lift. Additionally I use the boost on its own or to goose my OD's for probably half the set. When I bought it I shot it out with every other russian style muff they had in the shop and it was head and shoulders above the rest. My bandmate just got the Caprid and we had our first practice with it last week and that thing rips too! The Super is more my vibe though but the two blend well together in the mix.

ddhr

I moved into an apartment last year, so I use the Stomp exclusively. I've had it for a couple years now, so the transition was not too traumatic. I run the tremolo and DM-3 in front and the RV-500 and M300 in the loop. The spot that the MXR occupies is an 'open' one to try out new stuff. I hope to get a Volante to try at some point, but otherwise everything else stays.

image.jpeg

Resonate01

26 pages and we’re still in the first half of January. Figured I’d better get in my first board post of 2022 with a slight reconfiguration. My EAE Halberd v2 arrived today, and it’s temporarily taking the place of my SHOE Pedals Savior Machine. Not sure how things will end up, as I really had been liking how things were stacking. But I’m gonna keep exploring this at-home board set-up for a while. Lots of gainy goodness to be had!

The only Memory Lane DLX I’ve ever seen in my life.

Zac_Vicious

Decided to go a bit more simple and back to basics. Not buy pedals for Instagram or because it’s new and to revert to the pedals I loved when I was first starting, Boss.
This board is pretty much done with this board, have a DS-1 and a remote switch for the JB-2 coming and then would like to exchange the Walrus and Old Blood for a CE-3 and FZ-1W but besides that this is what I want to keep for a long long time. I’m hoping to keep my gas and unnecessary spending under control.
The board size is a bit weird because I made it to fit in an old hard shell suitcase. Which desperately needs a Boss sticker but they don’t come with pedals anymore :(
73168D1D-562A-4AF3-A9E4-CCD6AFB40846.jpeg
CFBAE990-CF29-45D3-B15B-40F0304994E4.jpeg

Last edited:

Whiskey N Beans

Silver Supporting Member
The most subtle of changes for the new year that's starting out looking a lot like last year. Turbo Tuner out. Boss Waza Tuner in. Skreddy HFD back on the board. Like my DME as buffer but may put a proper phaser there.

Any idea where i can buy a hard case for a PT Jr. (OG model)? Cheapest thing I see is to buy a new one from Analogman for $189 w/ a hard case. But I really just want the case and don't want to build another board.

51820513236_e798857b90_c.jpg

Zac_Vicious

The most subtle of changes for the new year that's starting out looking a lot like last year. Turbo Tuner out. Boss Waza Tuner in. Skreddy HFD back on the board. Like my DME as buffer but may put a proper phaser there.

Any idea where i can buy a hard case for a PT Jr. (OG model)? Cheapest thing I see is to buy a new one from Analogman for $189 w/ a hard case. But I really just want the case and don't want to build another board.

51820513236_e798857b90_c.jpg
Try thrift stores for old suitcases and hardware stores for plastic tool boxes etc that would work just as well?

Trending Topics

Top Bottom