Show your pedalboard: 2022

Coheed

Silver Supporting Member
Updates…
My MIDI experimentation failed (for now) so
I’ve had to revert back to using the triple switch to control the Synesthesia. Also…
Looking Glass OUT - Spiral Red IN
Distortron OUT - Thorpy Gunshot IN
and finally; added a Spiral Demhe fuzz.
The Red is a progression of the LG; and it is sooo very good!
Been on an STP kick lately so I swapped in the Gunshot which gets me to that place.
The Demhe sounds so friggin’ good on its own so unfortunately it made me rethink my board because I run the Chime as an ‘always on’ boost.
Here we go!
C19A069E-87F9-43DB-B93A-D1CB4831C8D4.jpeg

A5D31C6F-C05F-4960-A405-CAC1C8316501.jpeg

mjh42

IMG_3374 (2).jpg

Just reworked this last night and took it for a test run a little while ago. I'm am amature for sure but having fun. I have a open slot for a EHX Mod 11--I want to try some modulation before I spring for specific pedals--see what I like and go from there. I wanted to do some AB type set up 'cause I'm running a Risa Tele uke into a Supro Delta King and a Godin Mulituke into a Fishman Loudbox mini. I expect to use enough pedals between the two and I didn't want to make two boards for the time being. Well see how it all shakes out. Oh, a photo of the tele-uke and supro together as well.

IMG_3372 (1).jpg

the_Chris

It's All Been Done Before
Silver Supporting Member
What board is that?
What patchbay are you using?

TRex Tone Trunk Minor pedalboard. Had some fancy ones and decided I don’t like having that many pedals around so that seemed to be the right size to do what I needed.

The patchbay I built myself. I found a great DIY link years ago. It’s a Hammond box with some 1/4” jacks, but the cool thing is it auto routes without needing patch cables when you want to go from a 4 cable down to a 2 cable connection to an amp. If you look up 4cm to 2cm junction boxes you’ll find a bunch of videos people have posted. Easy to do if you don’t mind doing a bit of soldering!

Update, here’s a modern day link (the only time I’ll ever post to a Vertex site):

Last edited:

fbaack15

Hey folks ! I recently got some new pedals so I thought it was the perfect time to reorganize my pedalboard ! I'm doing a lot of testing right now so it might not be my final signal chain, and there's no reverb because I use the spring one from my amps.

IMG_0811.png

Nothing revolutionary but way enough to please myself !

Trending Topics

Top Bottom