Show your pedalboard: 2022

truckin

Silver Supporting Member
I would pop that Austin Pride off and relist it but I understand, haha.
It’s really shame, just got it all wired up too. Guess this is gods way of telling me I need a simple rig LOL.

I thought about parting out the Pride but honestly it’s just easier to package together the whole thing. At the price I have it listed I’m not taking a tremendous hit while also allowing for whoever buys it to make a profit if they decide to resell.

onebigholiday

Silver Supporting Member
Changed a few pedals out for the new year...

Guitar > Ernie Ball VPJR Tuner > Digitech Drop > EQD Organizer V2 > EQD Afterneath V3 > Way Huge Red Llama > Dr. No Drive-O-Matic > Arc Effects Klone V2 > Way Huge Russian Pickle > EHX Small Stone > Way Huge Blue Hippo > Caroline Guitar Co. Megabyte > MXR Tremolo > Gamechanger Audio Light Pedal > Amp

Blackbird 1530 Board, Walrus Audio Phoenix Power, Lava Cables Tightrope

6igTSijh.jpg

atomheart411

Silver Supporting Member
I'm in a funny place right now, Eventide H9 and Md 500, Keeley compressor, Dunlop Mini wah. I'm really trying to figure out something to add but I can't . Lot's of room on the old board but I seem to be getting rid of quicker than adding. I should add it's wet/dry/wet. I've had a love hate relationship with the H9's and yet I'm thinking it might be the only good addition to get another. They just do so much so well. And it lives in the wet side 90% of the time. The only thing that begins to compare in my mind is the Empress Zoia, But Eventide's software interface is so good, really. Very smart on their part.

jusescrust

20220119_125820.jpg

Gotta change tuner. I just changed a few things on the board, and the Pitchblack didn't fit anymore, so I'm currently using a cheap one from Aliexpress that I got as a spare a few years ago, but a better one is on the way.

Chain: VPJR (tuner always on in tuner out)>CS3>Sub 'N Up>Palisades>Pharaoh>Chorus>Phase90>Timeline>Space>Buffer (underside of the board). Using the Hotone Ampero Control to control the Timeline and the Space which is working great, and are thinking about adding a Morningstar ML5 to be able to control all pedals through midi.

TELEparty

Supporting Member
Boy, it’s been a long time since I’ve lurked around here… after many, many years, I’ve decided to jump back into the deep end of pedals. Currently in the build phase of this one, but here is my board as of right now:

CF68382F-418F-41EB-9BE4-1E0FA894FFED.jpeg

Still waiting on a couple of pieces to fill it out. I’ll probably start a separate thread to document the build and get into more detail about my choices. I wanted something that could cover a wide range of tones and what not, so this is what I landed on. Patch cables still need to be built and have to get power run for everything. It would also help if my guitar was done its rebuild (separate project taking much longer than expected).

Anyways, I’ve missed it here! Glad to be back.

Jeff_G

Silver Supporting Member
After using a Waggi board for a few years, I've switched to a Pedal Pad. I liked the Waggi a lot but the bag was starting to fall apart and I wanted something with a hard case to protect my pedals through the rigors of gigging.

I ended up with a Pedal Pad because I love the hinged top - makes it so easy to put cables underneath! I also love the fact that I can unlatch and lift off the lid and boom, I'm ready to go.

I ordered the board big enough so that I could add a loop switcher. The QMX 6 is perfect for me because I don't need any sort of fancy programming or switching. All in all, I'm really really pleased with this board, so much so that I don't even have GAS for any new pedals. I'm sure that'll change at some point, but for now I'm living the contented life!

Signal chain: Guitar --> Tuner --> QMX 6 --> Valbruch Pipeline (underneath; always on) --> Amp
Loop 1: Diamond Boost
Loop 2: PJ Gold
Loop 3: JHS Angry Charlie
Loop 4: Rockaway Archer (solo boost)
Loop 5: Providence Anadime Chorus
Loop 6: Valbruch Spacetime Delay
L6KaJSf.jpeg

moPHOmo

Boy, it’s been a long time since I’ve lurked around here… after many, many years, I’ve decided to jump back into the deep end of pedals. Currently in the build phase of this one, but here is my board as of right now:

View attachment 483839
Still waiting on a couple of pieces to fill it out. I’ll probably start a separate thread to document the build and get into more detail about my choices. I wanted something that could cover a wide range of tones and what not, so this is what I landed on. Patch cables still need to be built and have to get power run for everything. It would also help if my guitar was done its rebuild (separate project taking much longer than expected).

Anyways, I’ve missed it here! Glad to be back.

Nice Tauren! The Taichi is also great

The PastFx Patriarch and M1-A are the latest additions to the board. Both are great! The blue pedal (3rd from the right on the front row) is a Toneczar OTP fuzz that I painted in navy blue sparkle. I made the board out of Gatorboard (super strong foam board) from an art supply store. I play sitting down so the board is on a coffee table.

BYjqO3G.jpg
Two Big Skies?! I like the cut of your jib sir!

TELEparty

Supporting Member
Nice Tauren! The Taichi is also great

So I’ve heard! I knew I wanted a Klon and loved what I heard from demos of the Tauren. For $50, I’ll take it. I also picked up an Uzi for some higher gain Marshall sounds while I wait for my other distortion to come in. Can’t wait to get em plugged up and see what they sound like for being so budget friendly.

Townie

Gold Supporting Member
I bought a new to me amp with an FX loop so here’s my latest pedalboard incarnation.
Tuner>comp>wah>muff>OD>distortion >Boost>Amp front.
Fx loop send>chorus>phase>univibe> flanger>delay>reverb/trem>FX loop return.

Haven’t had time to play with it yet. Any suggestions?
C55870F9-2A5C-4B6F-93E2-3470B5AA30EB.jpeg

Jess 1971

Silver Supporting Member
I bought a new to me amp with an FX loop so here’s my latest pedalboard incarnation.
Tuner>comp>wah>muff>OD>distortion >Boost>Amp front.
Fx loop send>chorus>phase>univibe> flanger>delay>reverb/trem>FX loop return.

Haven’t had time to play with it yet. Any suggestions? View attachment 483969
Looks cool. Have you ever considered placing flanger and/or chorus in front of the amp though rather than in the effects loop? I have the Retro-Sonic Flanger too, and I greatly prefer it in front of my amp.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom