Show your pedalboard: 2022

didier

from the demos I saw on the web these surfybear reverbs seems excellent, can you give me your opinion??
I think it’s fantastic.
I was using a strymon flint before and for my purposes, the surfy is killer. Sold the flint almost immediatly.
I’m not using it for surf sounds but rather as semi-subtle spring reverb into clean(ish) amps. The drip is there for fun moments though…
Definitely recommended

satherp5

Silver Supporting Member
I can never wrap my brain around pedalboards of this size. I count more than 25 pedals. Do you just like options, or do each of these actually sound different?
All have different capabilities. Instead of keeping 10 pedals on a board and 15 on a shelf, I would just rather have one big board. Everything serves a purpose and is where it is for a reason. I don’t gig and I don’t write songs. I play to better my mental health and have fun.

weedzzz

I had to ask : )

I'm a sucker for white guitars, and that one is beautiful.

It’s a 2007 Japanese ‘62 reissue, highly recommended if you can get hold of one.

I actually bought it really cheap from somebody. It has some schaller bridge on it that’s definitely not meant for a Jazzmaster, i’m sure. I was I was thinking about replacing it with an actual jazzmaster bridge or mastery bridge or something, but the action and playability are perfect for me, so I’m really reluctant to mess with it.

Anyway I’ve tried another jazzmaster from this period and it was very good too, I would recommend one if you see one anywhere

weedzzz

I used it before I got my Flint and now it's on my 8 year old son's little board. It does have a pretty pronounced dip below unity volume when engaged. Like you said, it was an "always on" pedal for me so it was not a big deal.

I did reach out to TC Electronic through their abysmal service website trying to see if they could point me to the part of the circuit where I could rectify the issue but they wouldn't even verify if there was voltage divider to tweak or what the designators were.

That’s a shame, there was definitely a great pedal in there with a few minor adjustments. aside from the volume , drop I also noticed a sort of crackle when you’re running drives into it, and I’ve seen a few other people say the same. I like this line of pedals and use the vibrato from it.

I think if they had sorted out couple of minor avoidable problems, it would be easily one of the best affordable pedals around. The reverb itself it’s very nice.

Slideman

CB355E39-8C2A-4F6E-B997-A151423BC76F.jpeg

Using this through a Magnatone Twilighter and I’m extremely happy with this board. The amp covers reverb, trem and vibrato. The board covers boost, distortion, overdrive, tape delay, chorus/vibrato and slap. Yes I have 3 delays :). But they’re like presets for me . I could probably have the BED cover it all but there’s something still different about a DD-2 and a DMM.

Attachments

• 5A4E52BF-8CD5-4A3C-9EB2-50CF3B65635E.jpeg
    5A4E52BF-8CD5-4A3C-9EB2-50CF3B65635E.jpeg
    202.3 KB · Views: 30

Pedalometrist

View attachment 490763
Using this through a Magnatone Twilighter and I’m extremely happy with this board. The amp covers reverb, trem and vibrato. The board covers boost, distortion, overdrive, tape delay, chorus/vibrato and slap. Yes I have 3 delays :). But they’re like presets for me . I could probably have the BED cover it all but there’s something still different about a DD-2 and a DMM.

This is an awesome board — lots of great choices!

krisharmony

Silver Supporting Member
View attachment 490763

So the dmm is just being used for the mod or you just mean modulated delay? Looks like a great setup and into one of my favorite amps.

stos2

66458203872__2270D2E7-A81B-4933-BC04-FF865B092758.jpg

I took a Fender Tonemaster Deluxe Reverb amp and removed the chassis and made an amp head and put the chassis in it. I don’t need the speaker as I always go direct and was tired of trying all the amp sim Pedals. After buying/trying the TMDR, I was convinced that was the sound I wanted. I just set my small pedal board on top of it, and use it as an “amp in a box”. Saves precious space.

Mystik Spiral

View attachment 490910
I took a Fender Tonemaster Deluxe Reverb amp and removed the chassis and made an amp head and put the chassis in it. I don’t need the speaker as I always go direct and was tired of trying all the amp sim Pedals. After buying/trying the TMDR, I was convinced that was the sound I wanted. I just set my small pedal board on top of it, and use it as an “amp in a box”. Saves precious space.
Wow!

Big Monk

Formerly EpiLP1985
Silver Supporting Member
View attachment 490910

That’s flippin’ sweet.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom