• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Show Your Pedalboard Thread #40-49 And Following

LazyJay

It is a great pedal... full is a good word...very full sounding. The Calibre knob thickens it up and it's very very good at doing the low gain bluesy thing. The KOT isn't as full sounding but is slightly more seperated. The Gunshot also looks pretty cool

Abram4235

Silver Supporting Member

Posted this before but bad quality. Powered by pp2+ and iso-5. Thinking about upgrading my wiring. Have a lava soar soldered set now. Thinking of going solderless. Tightrope looks good. Really digging the evidence sis kit though ($!).

Last edited:

Suarkttam

Silver Supporting Member
Nice! Really digging my wombtone. How is that warped vinyl treating you?
I have to say, I just started exploring it (shamed to say, I've had it for a while but have been intimidated by it a bit). So far, really digging it in a more subtle context, as opposed to the crazier, more extreme settings. Definitely plays well with my dirt section...

Abram4235

Silver Supporting Member
I have to say, I just started exploring it (shamed to say, I've had it for a while but have been intimidated by it a bit). So far, really digging it in a more subtle context, as opposed to the crazier, more extreme settings. Definitely plays well with my dirt section...
I tend to agree with you on that. I havent messed with the dip switches at all on my wombtone. Great phase and vibe sounds out of that pedal as is, im not sure i completely understand all of the different settings yet.

rusty

I own a guitar & I'm 3° from Kevin Bacon
Silver Supporting Member
I think that's the shure wireless receiver with builtin tuner.
...which btw is a great/steady tuner...really saved some real estate on my reworked board recently!

Chance

Here is my latest pedalboard! I have Gandalf watching over it. I want to get a Dr. Scientist Bitquest to go on there I just don't know that I'm willing to take anything off and it would be impossible to fit at the moment... Pretty happy with all the tones I get out of this, it does everything I need it to!

Trending Topics