• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Show Your Pedalboard Thread #40-49 And Following

transmission

Chain is: Industrialectric RM-1N > Infanem 141G > Infanem 141T > MASF Raptio > Paradox Fuzz-E Cat > Chase Bliss Audio Gravitas > Seppuku FX Digital Water > Sonic Crayon Vessel's End > MWFX Judder > Red Panda Particle > Industrialectric Echo Degrader > Cooper FX AARP > Dr. Scientist BitQuest
Fantastic board! How does the Infanem 141T differ from the 141G?

Chance

Chain is: Industrialectric RM-1N > Infanem 141G > Infanem 141T > MASF Raptio > Paradox Fuzz-E Cat > Chase Bliss Audio Gravitas > Seppuku FX Digital Water > Sonic Crayon Vessel's End > MWFX Judder > Red Panda Particle > Industrialectric Echo Degrader > Cooper FX AARP > Dr. Scientist BitQuest
Looks like you hang out on ILF haha love this board!

My main setup right now, the KTR came off, the Sexdrive has been there for years and is still a mainstay of my tone

New are Moog MF Delay and TR-2 which are both a lot of fun

I'm in the middle of redoing mine and figuring out the layout I want. The bottom row is pretty solid and fits perfectly with the new barrel connectors and hosa pancake jack patch cords. Its the "front of amp" setup. I am not even sure what I want in the back row. The Choralflange is likely staying even though it seems like it gets a little bigger every year. It can just do so many things it would be a tough one to replace. The VL chorus is actual there for a leslie sound which it does pretty well but the Choralflange can as well. Since this is a recording board the CF could pull double duty. The carbon copy does what it does. Not sure if the Trem will stay. Overall it feels like something is missing. I still want to get a Tone city fuzz octave on there. I am considering something like a Mooer Pitch box, Mod Factory, an envelope filter of some variety, some sort of Slow Gear clone etc.. A slow gear would probably be best in front the dirt boxes though which reopens that can of worms. Still some things to think through... Did I mention a certain draw for keeping it analog and let the DAW do the digital stuff? Not a gotta have thing but it makes sense to me in a lot of ways..

Spencer1987

Love this. I too run a tone press and a light speed. Can you share some thoughts on the tone smuggler? I was considering that or a burning goat at one point to pair with the light speed.
Thanks, been a long road trying to get here, but its been fun!

For me the tone smuggler is a second gain stage. 7-11 its an od boost, 11-2 distortion, 2-5 fuzz territory. Stacks well with the lightspeed. For me it ousted a caroline haymaker, timmy, & a zendrive. More open sounding to my ears than compressed, not "smooth" by anymeans, but cleans up very well with volume knob. Gain monster. Best of all its the cheapest of all mentioned above, scored it on reverb for $110 and have no intentions of replacing anytime soon. hope this helps!

Dunzie

The large dirt board that I'm really trying to cut down believe it or not.

Found a nice little bonus in running the Ikon first before the switcher, as the buffer really does sweeten the dirt tones out the other way.

The Gain Changer LE, Marvel Drive, and Zendrive are in and out on rotation, most of the others stay put when I run it this big. But I actually can get all I need on the little PT-1 with 5 dirt pedals... usually the Blue Note, Prince of Tone, Tim Pierce, either the Oxblood (higher gain) or Archer Ikon (medium or clean boost), and using the Red Dirt as a lead boost.

Gillespie1983

Very Nice.

david(j)

Silver Supporting Member
The Latest:

I can see this one lasting a long time in its current incarnation. The Marvel Drive is new, and the VS-XO is relatively new. This setup addresses numerous issues that I've had with previous versions, and over time i've learned what i want to have on-board vs what i need to have on-board.

This dirt section is probably the most "Me" it's ever been, and I've tried a ton of dirt pedals. I'm tempted to try to find something like the Indigo in black, just to complete the bottom row, but at this point messing with a good thing just seems silly.

Very happy!

brettmoor

crazy cool. Is it just me, or do the Supa-Trem2 switches look like they'd be a huge pain to hit?
Thanks! It actually works out great because the pedal is taller than most to begin with and the switches are at an angle. Looks weird but it works out great. Oh, and I leave it on all the time so I never really need the switches ;)

LionVerse

Anhedonic Misanthrope
Gold Supporting Member
Oh, and I leave it on all the time so I never really need the switches ;)
Trem on all the time! :eek: I hear other people do really cool things with trem but there is such an art to it and I feel I just never quite get it.

brettmoor

Trem on all the time! :eek: I hear other people do really cool things with trem but there is such an art to it and I feel I just never quite get it.
Well to be fair, the tremolo effect isn't actually on the whole time. I leave the pedal on the whole time because it has one of the best boost/buffer circuits EVER and just makes everything sound better. Then when I want trem I will just feather in the mix knob to taste. I normally have one of those rubber knob covers or a big knob to make turning it with my foot easier

Trending Topics