• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!
  • If you are seeing this, you are on the new TGP servers. Bear with us as we work out any issues related to the move. The end result should be a far better snappier experience on TGP. *Notice: You can close this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner.

Show your Pedaltrain 2!

thewex

Damn that is sweet nl128! good use of space...giving me some ideas for the future.

currently mine is this:

JParry335

Here's my humble contribution. Posted in another pedal board thread here before non-PT2 specific.
Cheap pedals, great sounds. Need to revamp my Nano and this one. Come up with something mid-sized.

underwound

Gold Supporting Member

I reluctantly moved up from a Jr. when a wah became a bigger part of my set list. Despite the larger footprint, I'm liking the extra real estate for a few pedals I wasn't able to fit on the Jr.

Last edited:

Mobius (Pre) -> EFXIII -> SPComp ->Suhr Riot -> EP Booster -> Leviathan Fuzz -> SL Drive -> TC Nova Drive -> 'Dirt Out Patchbay' -> 'FX In Patchbay' -> Mobius (Post) -> Timeline -> Big Sky -> MXR MC401 Boost Line Driver -> 'FX Out Patchbay' (EFX Tuner Out -> Korg Pitch Black)

Evidence SIS kit mostly, with some odd Lava and Planet Wave kit cables too.

Pretty much at the limits of PT2, really pleased I got this all on!

Sounded pretty sweet too on Saturday! (1st gig since rejigging - Wampler Triple Wreck off for repair!)

Need to get some better pics!

SpectorDave

Bump!

I'm also looking to put together a board using the pedaltrain 2 and would like to see what's possible.

Also... Anyone got 2 voodoo labs PP2+'s under their pedaltrain 2?

partytrain

I hate to be that guy who gushes about how good my board sounds after I change it, but I had my first gig with the pt-2 on Saturday (upgraded from mini) and it was awesome. It's always amazing to me how volume impacts sound. I had everything set up to sound pretty good at home, but the whole thing just opened up when I got to gig volume.

Maybe someday I'll complain about the "tap dance", but for now I love the flexibility.

Ruiner

Haven't wired it up yet because not sure if i'm keeping everything for it yet. This is my mid sized board. (Have a Pro as my main and a mini as my grab n' go). This is where pedals that aren't on my main board go to give me more versatility for recording purposes.

nl128

Gold Supporting Member
I feel like I went through a time machine looking at the pics of my old board

Trending Topics