Show your Telecaster!

Palladio

Platinum Supporting Member
^^^+1 That "Prelude to Love" tele is very cool indeed.

EDIT:
I just read the label and I think it's more like a "Prelude to the Act of Love" or "Lovemaking Training" Tele if my rusty French isn't too far off. Put it to good use brother!

And what was that album, an actual sex tutorial, or some sort of groovy music to get her in the mood?

Last edited:

eric_telemaque

Silver Supporting Member
^^^+1 That "Prelude to Love" tele is very cool indeed.

EDIT:
I just read the label and I think it's more like a "Prelude to the Act of Love" or "Lovemaking Training" Tele if my rusty French isn't too far off. A Forecaster perhaps? Put it to good use brother!

And what was that album, an actual sex tutorial, or some sort of groovy music to get her in the mood?
Your translation is more accurate than mine. My English isn't that great.
No groovy music, unfortunately. New age music with a dorky voiceover.

67blackcherry

'62AVRI - need to find someone who can do a "good" relic job and '97 'nocaster Cunetto relic...I first saw these at NAMM in '96, and when the Fender rep told me "no, they aren't vintage, they're new guitars that are 'aged' to look old!" I told him that was probably the dumbest thing I had ever heard in my life (I was a vintage snob at the time) and boy was I wrong....this guitar is absolutely killer

I also recently scored a B-Bender, I'll post pictures soon.
TELE'S RULE!!!

AtlMusicMan86

Gold Supporting Member
más_fuerte;16412937 said:

Here's my #1 guitar...

Danocaster
Faded candy apple red (over gold)
Weight 6.7 lbs
Two piece swamp ash body
Chunky C neck
Lollar/Danocaster stagger pole 60s pickups
Man I love that color!

wrxplayer

Gold Supporting Member
Sweetwood Sweet T. Great chunky neck. It and a Crook I had a few years ago are tied for the nicest playing/sounding traditional tele I've ever played.

Warmoth Body and Neck, frets by Michael Tuttle, SD 59 neck and Fender CS Nocaster bridge, brass by http://www.armadilloguitar.com/main/. Put it all together and I'm left with a wonderfully versatile guitar that can do anything and looks nice too.

mattpeyton

Just finished building this one...
Fender Select body, Fender Deluxe neck Lollars, custom Ilitch plate made from a Bakelite blank....

rusty

I own a guitar & I'm 3° from Kevin Bacon
Silver Supporting Member
'69 Paisley...Joe Glaser refret and OC Duff rewind...

Trending Topics