Show your Tele's ~ its a love thread ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmcquain

Here's my Nashville Tele with upgraded PUPs (new SCN in the neck and middle and GFS split coil humbucker in the bridge with a push/pull tone pot coil split).

Pete Galati

A Linhof Special I just purchased from Matte (if it ever gets out of the dreaded Hodkins, IL log jam) - Photo by Matte.

Good luck on Hodgkins!

I think you probably still have a couple more get out of jail free cards for giving up your '58 Tele.

Pete

Tweedledee

Here's my modded MIM Standard Tele. I added the Bigsby and put a Vintage Noiseless pup in the bridge and a USA Standard Tele pup in the neck. I plan to refinish it in surf green in the spring.

omboy

My niece trying out my partscaster, a hodge-podge of MIA and MIM stuff, w/pickups by Rio Grande and Zhangbucker.

Ham_fist

Finally got a Tele after being without one for a year. Just picked it up today. It's a Baja. It met my main criteria for what I want in a Tele: Chunky soft V 1 piece maple neck with 9.5" radius, big frets, 3 saddle bridge at my usual "around $800" budget.

George H

Me likes me some teles...........

00 Fender Nocaster Relic

65 Vintagereplica

61 Revelator

Warmouth Esquire

MIJ 62RI

Robin Wrangler

GH:)

toasteroven

Peavey Omniac JD (w/Jerry Donahue Signature)
Whoa! Finally somebody with an Omniac.

I used to own a Fender CS Donahue. Loved that guitar. These days I'm addicted to Ernie Ball Music Man guitars, especially my Albert Lee. I was curious about the Omniac, simply because it's Jerry's new sig model and Peavey has kind of gone the same construction route as EBMM in recent years.

How is it?

Pete Galati

Just some minor revisions on this one. And I just spent some time photoshopping out the background on a new pic, with Tolex.

ford

Modz
Staff member

Hamer T51 Alder body from 1995 black finish with mint pickguard

G&L Asat Classic Junior from 1998

I also own a Robin Wrangler from 2002..just got to get some pics of it...

rock

bford

JoeP

Sorry for the photo quality, but this one will be here on Tuesday. My new Gigliotti GT Custom. Can't wait.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Topics