Si Fuzz

staybobo

I'm looking for a Si Fuzz that has some Ge fuzz qualities, handles vast temperature changes, works with low tuned & high tuned guitars, raunchy rock 'n' roll, slide blues/blues rock, and country music. What style fuzz should I be looking for and which in that style do you recommend?

KoskineN

Silver Supporting Member
Chase Tone Fuzz Fella might be the answer! Love mine for its warmer tone(compared to other silicon fuzzes), and has great cleanup.

SlaminSam

Silver Supporting Member
Chase Tone Fuzz Fella might be the answer! Love mine for its warmer tone(compared to other silicon fuzzes), and has great cleanup.
This - I don't think you will get any closer to the properties you want than the Chase Tone Fuzz Fella.

Moniker

Guitarchitect
Silver Supporting Member
Skreddy Lunar Module Mini deluxe. Best Si fuzz around.

sahhas

Silver Supporting Member
my SI fuzzes are:
PTD minibone
DOD Carcosa
and then i think all my octave fuzzes are SI (Fender blender clone, Octave Clang Clone)...all work fine for me.....
good luck!

silverburstlp

I believe the Greed Tone (red fuzz) fuzz is made or at least marketed just to this point, SI that sounds and reacts like Germ.

jwny72

I've got a Fulltone 70 that I love. It has an internal bias trimmer, that when turned counter-clockwise, warms it up and makes it sound more like a germanium fuzz. It enhances the degree of volume knob cleanup too (dynamics). So, I think adjustable bias is the thing to look for. I'm pretty sure the analogman Si fuzzes have that too. I can't speak to any others.

Trending Topics