• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

signed vinyl copies

lankybass

I recently got an LP signed by the band (for collector purposes) and was wondering if it affected the value in any way? I don't plan on selling it by any means (especially not anytime soon). Just curious what the opinion is of signed copies

rspencer

Depends on who it is. In general, writing on a valuable sleeve decreases value. Autographed by the artist, however, will generally increase it. How much so depends on the artist.

mark norwine

if it's all 4 beatles on an original butchered babies cover, then you've just won the lottery.

anything else...it's pretty much "whatever someone will pay you for it", and not a dime more. Depending on the album / artist, it could increase the value...

GFR4LYF

I would say its up to the collectors discretion. If it was grand funk railroad I would pay as close to the asking price as possible. If it was anyone else, they would probably say "who's grand funk"?

Trending Topics