• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Silver Jubilee 2555x not shipping yet

DiPa

Constant GAS
So Musician Friends and Sweetwater have not receivec theirs yet, according to orders placed by my band mates.
Anyone get theirs?
Appears there is some delay?

Alward

So Musician Friends and Sweetwater have not receivec theirs yet, according to orders placed by my band mates.
Anyone get theirs?
Appears there is some delay?

Yes i did get mine here in buffalo, ny on june 26. I ordered it from MF on January 22. It doesnt seem that many at all received them yet on this side of the pond.

Last edited:

DiPa

Constant GAS
Yes i did get mine here in buffalo, ny on june 26. I ordered it feom MF on January 22. It doesnt seem that many at all received them yet on this side of the pond.
Ok you ordered way back, and you get yours first. Congrats.
Let us know how it feels and sounds.

Alward

Ok you ordered way back, and you get yours first. Congrats.
Let us know how it feels and sounds.
Thanks! I missed my chance in the 80's and 90's and i wasn't going to miss it again! I preordered mine the day marshall announced them. (Then they announced they weren't limited edition). I love the sound and am liking it more every day. Be sure to check the bias the day you get it. Mine was biased cold and the rhythm clip was weak as a result. After biasing it to 70 mv per side it was ALOT better.

DiPa

Constant GAS
Thanks! I missed my chance in the 80's and 90's and i wasn't going to miss it again! I preordered mine the day marshall announced them. (Then they announced they weren't limited edition). I love the sound and am liking it more every day. Be sure to check the bias the day you get it. Mine was biased cold and the rhythm clip was weak as a result. After biasing it to 70 mv per side it was ALOT better.
Me too, missed the 80s model and have always regretted it.
Thanks.

Trending Topics