Singer forgot his teeth!

johnnyguitar

Long in the tooth
Gold Supporting Member
This is the second time a few years ago at a Christmas gig and just recently..had his wife go get them at home both times..sings like a bird with them and not at all without..I've played with a lot of guys and gals who forgot stuff..but never......................had to whip out a few old surf tunes till she got back...kinda fun!!!!!!

Cody

Well, look who’s undead!
Sounds like it should be an episode of "Twilight Zone":

"Meet Gregory Palmer, petty thief who has neither morals nor teeth. After stealing a crooner's dentures, he is about to learn that justice has a melody of its own... in the Twilight Zone."

JohnnyGtar

One day while on the road, our singer had a sore tooth, so, he went to the dentist. When he come out of the Dentist's office, his face was swollen. Dentist took out all 4 of his wisdom teeth. He had a bit of trouble singing for a few days. LOL

ronedee

LOL...isn't a lead singer w/o his choppers like Santa w/o his sack?

WTF kind of band do you have? Appalachian Hillybillies? Yeeha!

Neer

One of my favorite stories is about Bix Beiderbecke losing his pivot tooth in the snow (he couldn't blow a note without this tooth which was in the front and on top) en route to a gig. Bix yelled, "Stop the car, I've lost my tooth!" and everyone got out and searched high low for the tooth until Wild Bill Davison spotted a tiny hole in the snow. Bix popped the tooth back in and was good to go. He lost it frequently, but couldn't be bothered going to the dentist and getting it fixed permanently.

Trending Topics