• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Single Coil / P90 for humbucker routes.

lowenzz

I was looking at getting a Dream90 neck / Mean 90 bridge setup but everything on the GFS site appears to be out of stock. They do not seem to be in a rush to respond to my inquiries either.

The guitar is a maple bolt neck, carved top ash T styles.
The guitar is cheap and the pickups will be also as it is an experiment.
Ive never played a P90 anything. Been looking at juniors and special types.
Again this is a cheap experiment to test the waters

Bootstrap I just found and they also have both clean/mean pickups as well.
Any suggestions on places to shop. I do prefer the thought of supporting a USA builder over import, but I am not hardcore on that. The guitar is import.

jvin248

Bootstrap has been popular.

Ebay has many pickup sets around $15/pair that sound quite good (I get them instead of the usual popular high volume aftermarket brand), not sure about P90-H-sized ones but there are the regular soapbar P90s, Gretsch styled, regular humbuckers, and more.

Plenty of A2 HBs would sound SC like thin and bright. Then you have pickups like the diMarzio EJ Customs, Humbucker From Hell, SD Jazz... The Phat Cat and the Bluesbucker do rather nice P90 approximations.

Trending Topics