1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

Single Manufacturer Pedalboards

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by Yr Blues, Feb 17, 2012.

1. Yr Blues

Yr Blues Member

Who has 'em and what's your philosophy for sticking with one builder?

2. nl128

nl128 Silver Supporting Member

philosophy ? OCD not the pedal the actual disorder

3. Flight1311

Flight1311 Member

Although I could be happy with an all Empress board, an all Wampler board and others - the idea of limiting myself to just one builder would seem silly. Too many great pedal makers out there.

4. teleclem

teleclem Member

I like variety. :)

But there's a board that someone here posted that I really admire (all are from one builder).

5. GASaholic

GASaholic Member

Even the Cornish guys have a couple of other pedals usually

6. dtfan4ever

dtfan4ever Member

I could totally see myself using an all mad professor board now that they have a chorus coming. The only non mp items would be the tuner nd volume pedal.

7. robcollins

robcollins Member

Here's my all Skrydstrup board

[​IMG]

I originally bought a couple of Skrydstrup pedals and was impressed enough with them that I opted for the rest of the range . They all complement each other nicely and I would be a liar if i said they didn't look great together as well.