• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Singular Sound Aeros Loop Studio

BPlexico

Gold Supporting Member
Smells used
Yes it does, doesn't it?

They promised to get back to me within a week, odd turnaround times, they had to route to another department, but hey, I have more than enough toys to keep me busy in the interim. It will get sorted out.

Thanks for the help.

BPlexico

Gold Supporting Member
At this point a swap is in order, I will call them back tomorrow, they weren't enamored with doing an exchange this evening, maybe the person I get tomorrow will be more receptive. I think Amazon spoiled me.

p.s. Thursday morning update, Singular Sound reached out to me early this morning.

Last edited:

flantrax

Gold Supporting Member
Sorry if this has been covered...does the MIDI Maestro work with the Aeros? I know it works with the BB but I’m not getting one of those.

Thanks in advance

mousepunk

That's my video. What would you like to know?
My question is maybe not particularly in MIDI Maestro but in common use of MIDI Maestro and Helix+other MIDI controllable device (Eventide H9 in my case). I hope to use MIDI Maestro not only to just change presets, but to emulate expression pedal in some cases (whammy, wah, freeze etc).

Please watch this video, a guy makes all that stuff with Boss ES-5 as a MIDI controller and a M5 as a modeler, so I decided that a good midi controller can do the same with HX Stomp, which is hopefully getting the Helix Command center feature in the next update. So is it possible to do things like those and how do you assign them? You do all that midi control stuff in MIDI Maestro app?

flantrax

Gold Supporting Member
FYI, here’s a link to the Singular Forum. There’s some interesting info and discussions on where they’re currently at in product development. Definitely worth checking out if you’re thinking about purchasing any of their gear.

https://forum.singularsound.com/

mousepunk

Antony, or anybody from Singular sound or who owns MIDI Maestro, can you clarify what exactly bluetooth module in MIDI Maestro can do? Is it able to receive MIDI messages and send them further to other devices connected to it with cables? Strange but there is no info about the bluetooth functionality on product page on official Singular sound site and nobody answers me on Singular Sound forum also.
Please, Antony, can you clarify what bluetooth can do do or will be able to do in the future?

JoeInOttawa

Please, Antony, can you clarify what bluetooth can do do or will be able to do in the future?
I almost don't want to respond to this, because it hijacks an Aeros thread for the MIDI Maestro (MM). But I suppose I already have, so...

Antony, according to an email he sent out last month, has moved on to a new project and is no longer with Singular. He is alive and well and working with one of Singular's founders on a new and unrelated product.

With the caveat that I have not updated the software in two weeks, so my information is likely already out of date, the Bluetooth right now is strictly for receiving programming from the app. As I understand it -- and do not quote me, but I will ask on the MM thread on the Singular forum -- there are other things being looked at (with no commitment on their behalf) that may or may not include MIDI over Bluetooth.

That said, Irving is their new MM developer, and he is both active on their forum and kicking butt building out the software. I don't know if David Pakouz is on this forum, but, as I've said on the Singular forum a number of times, Irving is a fantastic asset, and is really interested in what features we want.

I hope this next part is okay with the moderators:

The general Singular forum is here: https://forum.singularsound.com/new. The specific thread about the MM and the accompanying software is here: https://forum.singularsound.com/t/midi-maestro-app-beta-thread-b-mode-on/18389.

Last edited:

mousepunk

I almost don;t want to respond to this, becxause it hijacks an Aeros thread for the MIDI Maestro (MM). But I suppose I already have, so...

Antony, according to an email he sent out last month, has moved on to a new project and is no longer with Singular. He is alove and well and working with one of Singular's founders on a new and unrelated product.

With the caveat that I have not updated the software in two weeks, so my information is likely already out of date, the Bluetooth right now is strictly for receiving programming from the app. As I understand it -- and do not quote me, but I will ask on the MM thread on the Singular forum -- there are other things being looked at (with no commitment on their behalf) that may or may not include MIDI over Bluetooth.

That said, Irving is their new MM developer, and he is both active on their forum and kicking butt building out the software. I don't know if David Pakouz is on this forum, but, as I've said on the Singular forum a number of times, Irving is a fantastic asset, and is really interested in what features we want.

I hope this next part is okay with the moderators:

The general Singular forum is here: https://forum.singularsound.com/new. The specific thread about the MM and the accompanying software is here: https://forum.singularsound.com/t/midi-maestro-app-beta-thread-b-mode-on/18389.
There is no dedicated MIDI Maestro thread on TGP, and I don't really see any need to start it at this time. Thank you for asking question on Singular Sound forum. I watch it too.

JoeInOttawa

There is no dedicated MIDI Maestro thread on TGP, and I don't really see any need to start it at this time. Thank you for asking question on Singular Sound forum. I watch it too.
There is actually a thread on Singular's site, and I see you found it -- welcome!
:)

EtherealSoul

Here's another, combining it with a live sequencer like the MPC One:

FYI, my SS pedals have skins and cast acrylic face plates on them from Gear By CEBA.

Suarkttam

Silver Supporting Member
Howdy all!

Singular Sound rep here to answer any and all questions you may have for me!
Ok...I'll bite at a rep resurrecting a two month old thread...:aok

When do you think you guys will combine the Aeros and the Beat Buddy in to one pedal?

SingularSound

Vendor
Hey folks! Question for those of you with the AEROS Loop Studio. I just received mine today, I ordered from one of the online music stores that offers reward points last Sunday. So a couple questions on the packaging.

It comes in a box, however the box was/is not sealed in any manner, was that your experience? Also the screen did not have a plastic protective covering on it, as my Beat Buddy did, what was your experience? Also mine has quite a few marks on the plastic on the top of the unit, which surrounds the screen.

Lastly it did not come with a power supply, though clearly there is a cut out in the box for one, only a one page “When using your AEROS for the first time” insert.

So I am dealing with the missing power supply issue, but I was curious as to your experiences on the packaging, as I was beginning to think I got a returned one.

Any insights would be appreciated, I have also reached out to the vendor as well. Their forums seem to be a bit dated....
Oh my, definitely reach out to support@singularsound.com if you haven't already!

Trending Topics