size < > comparison • multi effects pedals

snowwind

ACtC-3f19LHqzXbqrlsuT2emz-WA8WKMJvBIX3HCnim8tQFzisfBYn_0kP-YrWey-1mwdVi3R9y2RMKwyFXkjTLa1bXMEhf0mLGmQxWiowoHhi23-l0mOnBCE-IxX2qjI4VaOESSe-grGBody8wwoHqZeaek2A=w3936-h4725-no

Last edited:

JiveTurkey

Trumpets and Tants
Silver Supporting Member
The big version is an aircraft carrier. That's one reason I was so excited they released a smaller version with the same capabilities.
Yeah the gigboard looks much more manageable! Good call as you can upsize it with an external controller as needed or keep it on the smaller side.

snowwind

Omg speaking of tiny, the HX stomp itself is about the size of the display of the headrush gigboard. Meaning the HXS is really small and the gigboard not so much...
I think, as a home/desktop unit, the gigboard beats it all in usability.
For mobility the HX wins this game easily. This thing will fit in most guitar cases. With a gigboard it would be a problem.

mbenigni

The Mooer PE100 would get lost amidst my pocket lint. :eek: 30% of the volume is probably occupied by the 2x 1/4" jacks and AAA battery compartment.

Last edited:

Guitardave

Silver Supporting Member
So, first I did this only for me, but I think it's also useful for others. And yes, I have to much time and sadly no guitarshop nearly to compare all those units in size. And if you want all those goodies complete for free - print it as a poster and lie it on your floor!
hehee15x18.gif

If some new interesting gear is missing, please post it here, maybe I will add this to the wall...
unterschreibe.gif

SwSxaJbDfoih1OF5bThUKRHeAF8Qdg_QeV1yWfazdMf4vv3TASStAi1vp_jWGnTZguepAgndvmcLkicGfRAGVarPc_6wtulIK-eMRjqvnH61HTE5psaftUUYQphZbFvYIR-boem0BHQ=w1309-h1471-no

Fullsize picture:

This is awesome and thanks for putting it together. Only gear suggestion to add would be the Nux Cerberus.

BrownNote71

Silver Supporting Member
I always assumed the Headrush was a little smaller than a Helix Floor. That footprint is pretty ludicrous.
It is, but I'm friends with a 6'5" guitarist with huge feet and he loves his BECAUSE it's huge.
For me, the full board's price and size both made it a no-go.
But at $550 the Gigboard is a great deal. Certainly better than a $300 Eleven Rack now!

Trending Topics

Top Bottom