Skreddy P19

wenbinbin2010

A reply I got from Skreddy when asking about the pedal: "it's definitely just a "Big Muff" style fuzz, same idea as the Pig Mine (which it is replacing). But it has a clearer voice, better balance on the eq, and lower noise. I just quietly made the switch yesterday evening. I had been working on the P19 for months and finally decided I was done yesterday after revisiting it to confirm that it does indeed sound good with fresh ears and does not need any improvement. It has the ability to get lower gain sounds than the Pig Mine, which was always high gain even with the sustain knob set way low."

tnt365

I had the pig mine and it wasn't for me because it was too high gain. The P19 sounds like it might be what I was hoping the Pig Mine would.

a few days ago, there were like 4 pig mines for sale all over the net, now there are NONE!

I saw a dude with a Pig Mine listed for $165 for weeks and weeks, and it just wouldn't move.

Nothing liek a good discontinuation to make something coveted. :lol:

cajone5

Some guy
Silver Supporting Member
I want this - bad - but I've been buying too much lately so I'm going to hold off... can't wait for reviews!!! Everything Marc does has been awesome so I expect this to be no different :aok

Heady Jam Fan

big mine pig mine

ah ha charade you are
:agree

Lol, I sold my PM a few months ago, now I wish I had it so it could follow the same path as the PF and Mayo - get my $400!

I had also briefly talked to Marc about the need for a mid-hump on his pedals in a Fender amp - that I was thinking of rehousing a LM with a TS9 Silver to run in parallel. He said it was an interesting idea and never thought of it cuz his Hiwatt has plenty of mids. If he makes an LM with this feature, and I have some money, I would be in for sure. I doubt he 'took my advice,' per-se, but I am glad to see this option and I hope it becomes a trend!

Last edited:

Zeon45

I always thought the Pig Mine was a bit wild and noisey. I hope the P19 is smoother.

duaner58

Supporting Member
Purchased... always liked the way muff's sound but were too high gain w/ my rig. Looking forward to this!

zosozep7

Silver Supporting Member
What's that sound? Oh, that's the price of Pig Mine's sky-rocketing to stupid heights.
I really wouldnt understand why? I sold mine and didnt look back. Not saying it was a bad pedal by no means. I just couldnt see why they would go up, like way up in price. Maybe collectors value?

Trending Topics